Hot Toys Resi 4 Leon Price...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New headsculpt, narrow shoulder TT and they could rerelease him. DX Joker wasn't much more than that on the clown side.

As much as I would like this to happen considering that I once had Leon and sold him, I don't see Hot Toys releasing an updated version...Biohazard/Resident Evil doesn't have the selling power as Ironman or Batman.

You should get the RE4 version as well while you're at it.
Man, with the buttload of Marvel 1/4th coming next month, GI Joe Firefly, the HT Jill, and HT Berzerker after that...I ain't buying anymore extras and I need to sell my Duke and Cobra Officer to get Leon off the credit card.

This was just an opportunity I couldn't pass up; after a few years of regret from selling Leon, he finally returned home.

Man, with the buttload of Marvel 1/4th coming next month, GI Joe Firefly, the HT Jill, and HT Berzerker after that...I ain't buying anymore extras and I need to sell my Duke and Cobra Officer to get Leon off the credit card.

This was just an opportunity I couldn't pass up; after a few years of regret from selling Leon, he finally returned home.

I know how you feel. There's so much good stuff out there, you really have to prioritize or you'll be broke. I had to cancel EX Gambit, but I'm going to pick up a regular at a online retailer to save a bit of money.

That's a crazy stupid price. I got both of my Leon figures for $130 each off of Corner Store Comics last year.

I did the same, but I think it was further back than that. I remember thinking $130 was excessive. Until I got him in hand.:clap

Last year? I sold mine on eBay longer ago than that for $200 or so.

I thought it was the beginning of '09, perhaps it was late '08 sometime in November or December. Time flies when you're buying lot of expensive figures and statues I guess.

I want both Leon figures. I refuse to pay that price though. What makes this worth over $300? Rarity?

Prices on Leon didn't seem to go up untill RE5 was released then he just seemed to get harder to find despite the fact he wasn't even in that game. Idk, I remember passing on him about a year and a half ago for about $130 or $150. Biggest mistake I've made in this hobby so far.

I got my re4 Leon used a few months ago here from a member for $150, about the time midnight Wesker was released. I rember SS had both Leons on the list that you could use the gift card, I had 2 $50 GC but I don't know why I passed. Maybe I had too much purchases coming at the time.

Back