1/6 Hot Toys R5-D4 1/6 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably after the Death Star Trooper and Sandtrooper Sergeant.

There's a lot of stuff on the coming soon page that has been officially scrapped, like the Justice League batmobile so it's no real indication of what will actually get released.

Was there some info that they might release another Jawa with an R5?

I don't believe so. Right now, it looks like Jawa/Gonk set is a slow seller (being available at most HK stores now). I don't see HT going for another Jawa anytime soon... unless they try to take advantage of a Mandalorian version.

I don't believe so. Right now, it looks like Jawa/Gonk set is a slow seller (being available at most HK stores now). I don't see HT going for another Jawa anytime soon... unless they try to take advantage of a Mandalorian version.

Besides the opinions on these forums, is there some way to determine how much a given figure is actually selling?

I thought maybe this had popped up in the Sideshow SDCC video, but....:(

Saw my boy R5 on display again at the Sideshow booth at Celebration 2022. It's been years with no release in sight. Someday, little buddy.
I notice they've updated him to be the Mando/Boba version as opposed to the ANH version originally revealed, some differences. Like the neck being grey circles instead of reflective, and totally different weathering.
Which is a bit of a bummer for me because I prefer the ANH version with the brighter colors and shiny neck, but I'll take what I can get considering the aftermarket price of the Sideshow version.

VKxL4Lf.jpg

Last edited:
You know, SW movies does not exist for HT, only Mandalorian.

BTW, I noticed that changed wording info on product details on HT site. Instead of authentic likeness, they use "heavily inspired by" which gives room excuse for inaccuracies.

Saw my boy R5 on display again at the Sideshow booth at Celebration 2022. It's been years with no release in sight. Someday, little buddy.
I notice they've updated him to be the Mando/Boba version as opposed to the ANH version originally revealed, some differences. Like the neck being grey circles instead of reflective, and totally different weathering.
Which is a bit of a bummer for me because I prefer the ANH version with the brighter colors and shiny neck, but I'll take what I can get considering the aftermarket price of the Sideshow version.

VKxL4Lf.jpg

DBB71EA3-69B4-4E0E-ABDA-571F05811756.jpeg

Interesting that they changed it to the version from The Mandalorian. Maybe it’ll see the light of day now.

Did it have the damage around the motivator panel?

Back