Hot Toys R2-D2 Deluxe Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, seeing those R5 comparison pics just makes me impatient for Hot Toy's R5-D4 release. I want that dude. No news on him as far as I know since the initial reveal.

Man, seeing those R5 comparison pics just makes me impatient for Hot Toy's R5-D4 release. I want that dude. No news on him as far as I know since the initial reveal.

Did I miss something? Hot Toys is making their own R5-D4?

Disregard. I found it! :panic:

Finally got mine in today from BBTS. Beautiful piece. A step above the sideshow but I?m keeping my old one for other displays.
898f57a2bb07f12c10dcc63a001be76b.jpg
31fc2417d80aab68f56ee1eecf37da88.jpg
f04e465573f66009b60a641de66e8353.jpg
f6204f9c89a0b7fb17b82962f575559c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the comparison shots. Looking forward to getting my R2 and will also be keeping the SS for other pairings. You can never have too many R2's (although Hot Toys is trying to say one is enough with their pricing).

Hate to say it, but aside from the dome, I think I like the SS one better.

No shame in saying so. There is the rare occurrence where a SSC version trumps a HT version. Darth Maul, for instance. Sculpt wise at least.

Great stuff jim. Where are those stands from? Coco?

Thanks. I make my own stands. Have some tops for sale on eBay. I use MDF board for the bottoms. The labels I get from the same place coco does. EvilFace. He does great work for labels and stand decals.

Thanks. I make my own stands. Have some tops for sale on eBay. I use MDF board for the bottoms. The labels I get from the same place coco does. EvilFace. He does great work for labels and stand decals.

Nice, looks great. Definitely going to pick this up.

Where do you get the stands ? Who is ''Coco'' ? xd

I need too for my Artoo.

Trying to justify on getting this. I own the sideshow version. Seems like this is the one to get if Hot Toys make another version besides the ST. Or should I wait for the PT version??? Hmmmm

Last edited:
Back