Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you had the option to choose, which one would you pick?

Hot Toys 1/4 endoskeleton or Sideshow 1:1 endoskeleton combat veteran bust?
I'm having trouble deciding!:gah:

You can't really go wrong. I guess it just depends on what will fit best into your collection. I love them both and wouldn't want to choose between them.
yqevepab.jpg

Some pics I took with my handy cam and instant trigger.
Think they came out pretty well, only lights and stuff could be better...
HT_QS_T800_13.jpg
HT_QS_T800_14.jpg
HT_QS_T800_15.jpg

And here a picture of my repainted base:
HT_QS_T800_16.jpg

The 1/4 if i can only choose one. I just enjoy looking at the overall mechanical details more.

Is Hot Toys going to do a 1:6 version of this? I hope they include an awesome base, 2 plasma rifles and the plasma minigun if they do.

Is Hot Toys going to do a 1:6 version of this? I hope they include an awesome base, 2 plasma rifles and the plasma minigun if they do.

Yeah I'm sure of it, seems though that there having problems with the diecast feature in which that will likely be, hopefully they get things situated soon cause the 1/6 endo needs to happen badly, I'm in for a few of those.

Yeah I'm sure of it, seems though that there having problems with the diecast feature in which that will likely be, hopefully they get things situated soon cause the 1/6 endo needs to happen badly, I'm in for a few of those.

Don't know how much problem they could be having with die-cast since the Aoshima 1/6 die-cast endo released years ago is already very good. The die-cast content is way higher than the HT 1/4 endo too. The only weak points for the Aoshima is the head (all die-cast too just not very accurate sculpt) and the hands (plastic and non-articulated). The rest of the details pretty much rival HT and all the metal pistons are articulated as well.

I just weighed my HT 1/4 endo and Aoshima 1/6 endo for fun. Surprisingly the HT weighs in at 875g and Aoshima at 935. The Japanese don't mess around with their die-cast contents that's for sure!

Some pics I took with my handy cam and instant trigger.
Think they came out pretty well, only lights and stuff could be better...
lights and stuff are ok.
the figure could be better than a decade old crap but it is worse :rotfl

Yes, but sturdy.
You won´t break anything and in case the arms, or legs won´t hold a pose:
There are screws all over the place, you can tighten, or loose´em as you see fit.
:)

Back