Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The chest/torso and hips are actually plastic. Very little of this figure is actually diecast. Pretty much the upper arm piece, the thighs, spine and some of the springs/wires.

That's where, I'm afraid, you're mistaken, X.
I have this expertise and I did feel, when I got it, that said parts were metal.
Spine is not metal, not the slightest little piece...

By far one of my favourite Terminator pieces to have come out, feel like I own the miniature puppet used for T1.
Hot toys definitely done a great job though, the endoskeleton is constantly catching my eye and just really stands out from the rest of my collection so i'm really happy to say I own it, hoping I'll get to display a Enterbay BD T-800 beside him sometime.
My only problems with this item would be:
Base - cool idea but poorly executed, I feel a repaint and a couple of added parts to it would really give it some life, perhaps its just me but the translucent plastic around the edges gives me the impression it should light up
Plasma rifle - I was only fortunate enough to get the one but it feels pretty cheap compared to the figure itself
Figure - The teeth are incredibly white IMO they could do with some added grime, the fingers are all one length again, I was hoping HT would have sorted this considering its 1/4 scale but sadly not
otherwise its an insane piece can't wait to see the 1/4" police shootout and the 1/6" Endoskeleton whenever they are finally shown
last thing has anyone redone the collar bone pistons so they are the correct way round?
-Aaron

That's where, I'm afraid, you're mistaken, X.
I have this expertise and I did feel, when I got it, that said parts were metal.
Spine is not metal, not the slightest little piece...

Actually, I'm not. Not sure what 'expertise' you have, but I actually smashed my figure (at Sideshow's request), so I know exactly what is metal and what isn't. The chest is 100% plastic, and I know this because I broke it. So is the pelvis. I was surprised. The spine IS metal, regardless whether you want to believe it or not. In fact, I still have pics of the broken parts, so I'm more than happy to pose pictures for people if they want to see. The spine consists of a metal 'cord' that runs up the body through the individual pieces of vertebrae which are also made of metal. The vertebrae have a hole in each end, and the metal cord slides through this hole on each vertebrae. This is what enables the spine to flex.

Actually, I'm not. Not sure what 'expertise' you have, but I actually smashed my figure (at Sideshow's request), so I know exactly what is metal and what isn't. The chest is 100% plastic, and I know this because I broke it. So is the pelvis. I was surprised. The spine IS metal, regardless whether you want to believe it or not. In fact, I still have pics of the broken parts, so I'm more than happy to pose pictures for people if they want to see. The spine consists of a metal 'cord' that runs up the body through the individual pieces of vertebrae which are also made of metal. The vertebrae have a hole in each end, and the metal cord slides through this hole on each vertebrae. This is what enables the spine to flex.

Please post the pics I'm curious to see what this Endo is made of.

Whoa, for real?
Ok, when you smashed it you HAD to see it, I´m no one who argues against fact.
I build ships, so I know plenty of sorts of metals, but seems like HT did manage t hide it TOO well.
Would love to see the pictures too, X.
No hard feelings, alright, buddy?
:hi5:

Last edited:
Response to cheap rifle: I think it's made that way so you can pose his flimsyass arm with it

please, post the pics !

Whoa, for real?
Ok, when you smashed you HAD to see it, I´m not one who argues against fact.
I build ships, so I know plenty of sorts of metals, but seems like HT did manage t hide it TOOL well.
Would love to see the pictures too, X.
No hard feelings, alright, buddy?
:hi5:

All good brother :)

Sorry for the delay on the pics everyone, I had to take new ones, as I couldn't find the old photos. I've just been really busy so haven't had time. I've taken the pics now, but will need to upload tomorrow some time as it's 1:30am here and I need to go bed so I can get up for work in a few hours.

So I've had this guy since September-ish last year and I still can't get over it, redone the piston cables connecting to the shoulders, and after searching through 200+ pages I found out how to redo the collar pistons unfortunately I could only remove one pin so I have up...maybe another time but anyway these are some on the pictures I decided to snap today

amevuzez.jpg
deqysara.jpg
e3ejema6.jpg
y5a9uga8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^ Sweet pictures! I need to find myself a second plasma rifle from Neca. Hard to find though!

The piston cable connecting to the shoulder can be pulled out from the shoulder, as for the collar pistons the pins holding them in place have to be pried out

3yvepy6u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back