Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Metal rods is a good mod to make for the endo.
But I dont have the patience to do something like that as I might damage it!

Its not hard but like every mod you need to be careful.
And its not necessary if you neck is not broken.
I did another mod tho that makes it look much better, i replaced the wire used to mimick the hydrolic tubes, i got smallmeshed tubes that looks like the one on the real endo and i like it better.
I posted the pics a while ago here.
Ill see if i can find them :)

Its not hard but like every mod you need to be careful.
And its not necessary if you neck is not broken.
I did another mod tho that makes it look much better, i replaced the wire used to mimick the hydrolic tubes, i got smallmeshed tubes that looks like the one on the real endo and i like it better.
I posted the pics a while ago here.
Ill see if i can find them :)

Sounds good!

Its a shame EB cancelled the endo as it was rumoured to be diecast.

The head is my minor gripe and little cheap around the pistons, but this is still an excellent piece. Looks the biz with EB BD T-800 together.

E9EBB79B-8FE4-4DF2-A3E3-00BB84AE18D0-1532-000000E166D30A72_zps70c6e5b6.jpg

F0144768-F02D-45CD-87A4-8169A9C90645-1532-000000E0D3A07AC7_zps860c9276.jpg

E830A3F7-1F0F-4F0A-9C4C-F3FFF3B1EB7B-1532-000000E0ACA5ECE1_zpsb08ea016.jpg

How do you get your arms to pull straight with the gun? Mine just can't. Mine arm/shoulder is very loose and I dont know how to fix.

How do you get your arms to pull straight with the gun? Mine just can't. Mine arm/shoulder is very loose and I dont know how to fix.

I just put it like that man. U just have to use the black clip to hold the gun so his weight dont make the arm fall If u see what I mean ...

The head is my minor gripe and little cheap around the pistons, but this is still an excellent piece. Looks the biz with EB BD T-800 together.

E830A3F7-1F0F-4F0A-9C4C-F3FFF3B1EB7B-1532-000000E0ACA5ECE1_zpsb08ea016.jpg

Looks like they're waving cheerio at the end of a play or for going away on holiday. Wonderful audience!

I just put it like that man. U just have to use the black clip to hold the gun so his weight dont make the arm fall If u see what I mean ...

I think he means the arm elbow or shoulder joint itself won't hold the weight, the black clip does not have anything to do with that. I have the same issue on my right arm, left one is fine. I tried to tighten it, but it did not help much. He can hold the gun up, but if he is bumped or touched at all the arm will fall back to his side.

I think he means the arm elbow or shoulder joint itself won't hold the weight, the black clip does not have anything to do with that. I have the same issue on my right arm, left one is fine. I tried to tighten it, but it did not help much. He can hold the gun up, but if he is bumped or touched at all the arm will fall back to his side.

Ok..so i guess it is a common problem...is there a fix anywhere online?

Oups sorry mate I did not get it

Back