Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where is it snapped? Both mine snapped right near base of the skull where they go into the hole. I was able to pin an glue them.

Mine is supposed to arrive today! Perfect timing as my Master Light house arrives from BBTS on Monday. Really looking forward to getting this beast.

I'm in Singapore and the price of this guy drop like mad after its release. No love for terminator stuff here.

I'm in Singapore and the price of this guy drop like mad after its release. No love for terminator stuff here.

Surprised to hear as the terminator franchise as well as Arnie were always very popular in Asia especially in comparison to Alien/predator stuff

Wow well the one I ordered from a japan website off amazon told me it wouldnt get here till december and I just got it today. Total surprise. This fig is no doubt one of the nicest figs hot toys has made. The attention to detail is amazing. If you collect terminator you must get this fig!

Got my master light house cases set up. Sorry for the awful pic but I highly recommend these! Terminator looks awesome in it.

:lol I figured I may as well post it in both places!

I understand my friend. when i get something new and special, i want to show it to the entire world :1-1:

I'll use these display only for my EB & HT Batman. But i'm sure, on day for the T 800 Endo. In the dark, it will be awesome :panic:

for those who own this, how much of the figure is diecast and plastic? are the big pieces(chest, head etc) diecast? does it feel heavy or light?

and any news of the EB version?

for those who own this, how much of the figure is diecast and plastic? are the big pieces(chest, head etc) diecast? does it feel heavy or light?

and any news of the EB version?

I think EB gave up with this. But who knows ...

their 1/4 arnies are great. so naturally i passed on ht's endo, thinking eb would knock it out of the park. time will tell whether i'm going to regret my decision.

Back