Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes the fingerprint and dust. It's been awhile and it doesn't feel smooth anymore, rather kinda sticky

Instead of cleaning it up, I'd strongly recommend to weather the base and remove the lava crap. With the battle damage on the Endo, and a cool (non-lava) weathered base, it looks 10 times better.

I'm wondering since this figure is chromed, if it would suffer the same fate similar to Megatron's "cosmic rust" feet. I just hope it doesn't happen in the future to this figure, coz if it does, HT better be ready for the backlash.

OMG man ! You endo collection is so WOW !!!

Do you think the T 800 bust from SS is a must have ?

I'm wondering since this figure is chromed, if it would suffer the same fate similar to Megatron's "cosmic rust" feet. I just hope it doesn't happen in the future to this figure, coz if it does, HT better be ready for the backlash.

I have a chromed endo 1:2 skull. Although there is no issue of cosmic rust u can see some parts of the chrome is cracked probably due to the weather. I expect HT endo to suffer the same fate.

OMG man ! You endo collection is so WOW !!!

Do you think the T 800 bust from SS is a must have ?

Thank you. :) The SS Endoskull bust is a must have indeed, it is a great bust. The HCG version is also a must have if you are into Endos, this one is the skull SS used on their 1:1 Endo statue.

The HT 1:4 Endo figure is also a great piece. Quite heavy, and posability adds a lot to the display options. Well worth getting, especially before it goes up in price.

Found a spot on my Endo's forehead that definitely wasn't there when I got him. I should have took a picture, but I instantly worked to get it off, and with a lightly damp cloth it came right off. It was orangey, kind of a rusty color, circular about 2 millimeters wide.

I'm hoping this was just some soda or something that went airborne and landed on his head. I don't see any evidence of damage or discoloration where the spot was. But, thought I'd post this in case there is some sort of issue that crops up where I'm just the first to notice.

Last edited:
Found a spot on my Endo's forehead that definitely wasn't there when I got him. I should have took a picture, but I instantly worked to get it off, and with a lightly damp cloth it came right off. It was orangey, kind of a rusty color, circular about 2 millimeters wide.

I'm hoping this was just some soda or something that went airborne and landed on his head. I don't see any evidence of damage or discoloration where the spot was. But, thought I'd post this in case there is some sort of issue that crops up where I'm just the first to notice.

You shouldn't drink soda next to the collectibles :D On a more serious note, hopefully HT chromed these well.

Looking at the above pics makes me want to give in and order him! Was gonna wait for Sideshows announcement of a new 1/4 PF/Maquette but waiting is proving to be a hard task :(

Back