Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, the Hot Toys one...

Yes and I love it.

3u9ujyty.jpg

The EB figures are a little bit taller.

I put them on a white besta with Led !
I'm sur u will like it bro !

Great photo!
Do you have a picture from a few feet away so we can se the Besta-unit as well?
Trying to decide on what color to go for.

Thanks! :pray:

Has anybody esle neck bar broken? The little plastic one that goes up into the neck? Just curious if folks have managed to fix it to look near perfect?

I posted pic a few weeks ago but I tell ya lads, such a small break is really annoying me as I do love this figure.

Agreed! I just bought an EB T-800 clean version. I'm very excited to have it displayed next to my HT 1/4 Endo!

Totally understand bro ! U will like it .. I tried To give him the pose like in thé mall. Walkin with the gun. Family picture lol

sapyqeny.jpg

Has anybody esle neck bar broken? The little plastic one that goes up into the neck? Just curious if folks have managed to fix it to look near perfect?

I posted pic a few weeks ago but I tell ya lads, such a small break is really annoying me as I do love this figure.

I got mine when you got yours, and nope, nothing broken, and nothing missing (other then an accurate sculpt :lol ), but I'm treating him like a statue and only dusting him after my initial posing on day one.

I do however expect this thing to break somewhere eventually, it's got too many delicate parts not to.

Congrats! This figure is fantastic!

Thanks, looking forward to it now. Wasn't interested in it at first but have the EB reg and BD T-800s and thought they would suffice but after seeing pics and reviews I had to have it!

Back