Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, looking forward to it now. Wasn't interested in it at first but have the EB reg and BD T-800s and thought they would suffice but after seeing pics and reviews I had to have it!

Congratulation mate !!

You will love it

a4aza5ab.jpg

tyjeva9a.jpg

Thanks, looking forward to it now. Wasn't interested in it at first but have the EB reg and BD T-800s and thought they would suffice but after seeing pics and reviews I had to have it!

I only collect Endos so it was a must have for me. The old SS 1:4 is overpriced crap, the Cinemaquette has that effeminate pose I'm not very fond of, and the 1:2 is too large for my space alas. This was perfect. :)

fapr.jpg

I only collect Endos so it was a must have for me. The old SS 1:4 is overpriced crap, the Cinemaquette has that effeminate pose I'm not very fond of, and the 1:2 is too large for my space alas. This was perfect. :)

fapr.jpg

With the Stormtroopers on the other side of the room, it looks like a war is about to take place. :)

Very nice collection. :clap

Must try and put it out of your mind (difficult I know) and the year will be over before you know. At the same time don't wish your life away. More great advice from Venturluni!!! ; )

Must try and put it out of your mind (difficult I know) and the year will be over before you know. At the same time don't wish your life away. More great advice from Venturluni!!! ; )

I will try bro ! I'm just wondering if SS will release the chrome version or a new 1/4 endo cinemaquette

Back