Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got an email from ss yesterday saying they found me an ex even though they closed the wait list and cancelled my reservation a while ago. Funds are a little tight so I'll probably pass, but I'm also wondering how they found one and if maybe it's a damaged return or something.

Got an email from ss yesterday saying they found me an ex even though they closed the wait list and cancelled my reservation a while ago. Funds are a little tight so I'll probably pass, but I'm also wondering how they found one and if maybe it's a damaged return or something.

Lol...same with me only mine was missing a plasma rifle...

I used to think a museum-style pose would best fit this figure but the more dynamic the poses are, the more I like them. I plan on reconstructing the feel of the first Terminator with a truck explosion/fire as the back drop and posing him with his bum leg. I haven't come across any poses that recreates this scene.

Depends how you pose it. Anything dynamic I wouldn't trust without the stand. Otherwise, a museum style pose will work no problem. I wouldn't risk it but. Its got a bit of weight to it, so if it topples over you're f-cked.

Depends how you pose it. Anything dynamic I wouldn't trust without the stand. Otherwise, a museum style pose will work no problem. I wouldn't risk it but. Its got a bit of weight to it, so if it topples over you're f-cked.

Thanks. Maybe someone needs to add foot pegs into the feet and drill some holes.

Would that work or would it be too top heavy for it to stay balanced?

Ok. Thanks for the advice.

Hmm, not sure if i should get it now.

Left the 1/6 scene for statues cos i couldn't stand the look of the stand.

Get it as soon as you can. This might go for much more in the future. I also thought the stand was annoying but after seeing it in person it is just fine. There could have been some more subtle ways of adding a pole stand, but it is not a big issue

Back