Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool i just ordered the Endo from HT :)

You won't regret it, damn things so eye catching I find myself gazing at it more then I feel I should.

FjyOhwZ.jpg

StXvLsE.jpg

mn8CStE.jpg

Zob6dpH.jpg

UJWm051.jpg

Beautiful. I love how the 1st movie was like a horror film. I wonder if they will remake a 1/6 version of this.

The reflection on its forehead makes it look like it has a hole there. shot in the head

Last edited:
Where has that been said? Another thread?!?!?
Would have loved to at least see it from in-hand pics, if they would´ve made it...

:thud:

Here you go :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeRunner77 View Post
Replying to an old, thread, however after not getting an email response from Enterbay, I phoned them, and they confirmed that are NOT doing a T800 Endoskeleton. However they releasing a 1/4 T1000 for this Nov/Dec

Here you go :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeRunner77 View Post
Replying to an old, thread, however after not getting an email response from Enterbay, I phoned them, and they confirmed that are NOT doing a T800 Endoskeleton. However they releasing a 1/4 T1000 for this Nov/Dec

+1 ! I also get an email from their CS.
I'm just wondering if they will start to make it this Nov/Dec OR we can order it on Nov/Dec.

I will not miss this one ! :panic:

The advantage of this over a statue is that you can always change the pose. And some of the poses here are great.

I think a white besta could be better for these badboys ! But awesome figure mate !

I agree a white Besta would have been better for lighting but all my other displays are black so i wanted to keep cohesive lol. I plan on getting some mirror backing to help with lighting!

Recieved my new Endoskeleton-head from a forum member here and finally my Endoskeleton is complete now (there was a piece missing at the left-jaw, didn't have the mechanism in it's jaw when it arrived)! So made a bit of a 'battle damaged 2nd head to display with it. Thanks again for those who helped me out on this one!

107v1nl.jpg

2cfej9g.jpg

rsabyd.jpg

330vddd.jpg

1604ykm.jpg

Last edited:
The top of my endoskeleton head looks to be tarnished after displaying in a Detolf since its release. I can't wipe it off with my thumb. You guys reckon its dust or the chrome giving way?

Nice set up lunaticcrazy, the extra head looks cool, glad you got your missing pistons sorted too, that would have driven me crazy.

The top of my endoskeleton head looks to be tarnished after displaying in a Detolf since its release. I can't wipe it off with my thumb. You guys reckon its dust or the chrome giving way?

It could just be you didn't notice the weathering effect on the head, but pics of your problem would help us help you, otherwise it's just guess work...

Nice set up lunaticcrazy, the extra head looks cool, glad you got your missing pistons sorted too, that would have driven me crazy.

for sure it drove me crazy. had to look at it for a month before i found this solution, now i can sleep again at night ;)

So awesome pics in these last couple of pages :clap

sure. first unscrew the four screws underneath the base. lift it up to a certain point. not all the way because the nameplate is glued on the bottom and top. it could break of if you want to open it fully. so be aware when you start with this modding.

second i put 6 small led lights in it. every led wired and wrapped them together. some people made a small hole in the back of the case to put the wires through, i just clicked the base back together and the wires just hanging out at the back. none of this can be seen. so no real need in damaging the base by making a hole in the back of it.

and just plug it in and the leds shine :)

Don't spose you've got a pic of the LED's you used have you?

Dont worry, they will tarnish, my 1/1 Endo head did the same, the only way I could remove it was with a Chrome plate polish (dont rub to hard)
The polish I use is Silvo, I have also used it on my Endo to, and is now very shiny :D

It could just be you didn't notice the weathering effect on the head, but pics of your problem would help us help you, otherwise it's just guess work...

It might be the weathering effect, mine had it too, it looked as though someone had spat all over the head, soon comes off with polish.

Back