Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What would you choose between the Endo or the EB T 800 Clean Version ?

Oh man, that's a tough one.

The clean version is great but not what I call perfect. It is wicked looking as the shopping mall version so it depends on how much you feel that's the icon.

If you have the Battle Damaged Enterbay version, then I would opt for the Hot Toys Endo skeleton.

I think this is it in order or coolness and something that will catch home vistors eyes:

1: Enterbay Battle Damaged T2
2: Hot Toys Enterbay Endoskeleton
3: Enterbay Clean T2

All three are pretty dope with the BD version being the absolute killer. In my opinion anyways! Hope the helps! :)

Of course it helps my friend ! I have a deal for 500 dollars shipped, i think it's a good dean next the BD Damage i had !

I also did that display. no so movie accurante but he's perfect to me like that :)

Of course it helps my friend ! I have a deal for 500 dollars shipped, i think it's a good dean next the BD Damage i had !

I also did that display. no so movie accurante but he's perfect to me like that :)

Ah cool, you have the BD! :)

In that case, definitely the Endo Skeleton. It's proper eye catching.

But do bear in mind that it is smaller. It's not massively smaller but noticable. saying that, it being smaller is not a good reason not to get it in my opinion.

I feel it has a very statue movie maquette vibe to as well which I personally love. like owning the stuff behind Stan Wintson in interviews or what you might see in Arnie's office.

Thank you for your help mate ! Appreciated.
That's not easy to choice between 2 items you like ! In that hobby we can't get all the things we want :(

I still haven't bought this pieces due to fear that something like this...
Loose joints, flaking chrome and risk of breakage when posing.
Is it common with loose joints making it hard for it to keep a pose?
I really like the piece in pictures, but not sure if the quality "in-hand" would satisfy me. :dunno :gah:

Don't worry, it looks awesome in hand. ;)
Sadly, it is hard (at least for me) to keep a pose, any vibration will end your efforts. :(

Got mine today too, sorry for the crap pics the sun has left Scotland for the day. (if not the year lol)

I find this guys ten times better in hand then any single picture can take, as he doesn't look so pin headed in person. It feels a bit delicate but nowhere near as fragile as I was afraid it would be, the joints are tight enough on mine and the T2 gun is in the box where it belongs.

I was on the fence long ago when it came out, but so glad I jumped off it and finally found the time to pick this up, also glad I've managed to stop smoking cigarettes, today every meal was really that much better tasting, and this Endo's just the icing on the cake.

y44jva4.jpg

AYXIOa8.jpg

Great pics Luse !

I think I may display this without the gun too as it just looks very cinematic T1 I think!

View attachment 66732

View attachment 66733

Congrats Eamon. It looks superbe here.
Glad you like it. :hi5:

Paid for it yesterday from SS, it shipped and will receive it today! Stoked!!!! This will be my 5th 1/4 figure!!!!

If you had little white painted rooms for the characters it would bounce around light better and more evenly light your characters.

Question! Just got this piece and while it's amazing, I couldn't help but notice excess weathering on mine. I would like to see if there's a polish that could remove some weathering on the head. Please see pics below. Not sure if its weathering or a chrome issue on his forehead. His hips are really brown, and so are his thighs. Is this normal?
37870a4f477b3792cf5633612720e3a7.jpg

1b8048b5c0c4cbca710eede7891f9293.jpg

47277332f8054178d63fded7bbe47385.jpg

What kind of remover would work without affecting the chrome, I'm in the USA too.

lol that's not enough weathering for me, im going to dirty mine up. However if you want to clean it use nail polish remover. they talk about it earlier in this thread

Last edited:
I used the non-acetone nail polish remover for my 1/4 Endo's legs.

IIRC, the nail polisher remover doesnt remove the tiny dots on the Endo.

I don't mind the weathering on the Endo. I like these warriors a bit dirty and maybe, who knows, in the future HT will release a battle damaged one too...

Used nail polish remover (non-acetone) and it worked like a charm. Great advice, thanks so much, all is well!! Now I can enjoy my Labor Day weekend.

Back