Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!??!!?!?!?!

:horror :horror :horror

lol Sideshow made me do it man. Had paint defect. It was the second time I had to destroy a figure. Hate doing it, but what can you do. It kind of made me realise that these things are just cheap plastic toys. Kind of makes you wonder if the price is worth it. They do look awesome on display though, especially the endo :)

lol Sideshow made me do it man. Had paint defect. It was the second time I had to destroy a figure. Hate doing it, but what can you do. It kind of made me realise that these things are just cheap plastic toys. Kind of makes you wonder if the price is worth it. They do look awesome on display though, especially the endo :)

Very interesting indeed. I saw a HT 1/4 Endo parts for sale in the classifieds. Was wondering why originally why he parted it out piece for piece.

Dsc00075.jpg~original

Dsc00084.jpg~original

Dsc00080.jpg~original

Love these pics:clap:clap:clap

One Sixth Bruce have these in stock and I finally caved and bought it, the only caveat is I have to quit smoking to afford it, buying it makes not smoking a done deal, surviving not smoking however...

Well....

I'll know by the end of the week.

That's the one positive that's come out of my collecting habit! Best of luck with it - think, a 20 a day habit is a Hot Toys figure a month!

That's the one positive that's come out of my collecting habit! Best of luck with it - think, a 20 a day habit is a Hot Toys figure a month!

Thanks for that, I've smoked for 23 years, never managed to quit longer then a day.

I haven't had a cigarette since Saturday night, it's been rough but I'm managing, though I've semi-cheated using an e-cig to curb the nicotine cravings.

I've been spending £224 a month on cigs, so even if I keep using e-cigs as a crutch that'll only be £32 a month instead, that's still a Hot Toy month or in this case a 1/4 scale figure.

On figure related news, OSB sent out my tracking info last night, so my Endo should be here tomorrow or Friday.

Thanks !
It was a pain in the a** if you ask me. Joints are not tight enough so the arms couldn't stop falling...

Thanks bud' ! Much appreciated. :1-1:

I still haven't bought this pieces due to fear that something like this...
Loose joints, flaking chrome and risk of breakage when posing.
Is it common with loose joints making it hard for it to keep a pose?
I really like the piece in pictures, but not sure if the quality "in-hand" would satisfy me. :dunno :gah:

Just take your time easing it out of the foam & be careful of the hoses/springs, you can stretch them out of shape if you pull on them - enjoy!

Last edited:
Damaged endo on a base. 1:4 Endoarm display. etc.

Ah ok, thought you were talking about a custom figure. Yeah, I've been wanting to make a custom base for a while and after I smashed this figure I thought about using some of the parts to add to the base :)

Funny you mention the 1:4 Endoarm display. After I smashed it, I took a look at the parts and one of the arms broke clean off at the elbow and looked just like the 1:1 Endoarm display lol. I thought, 'heh, this would make a cool little display on it's own'.

Lads, i am going to be opening mine in an hour or so, is there anything I should be of?

Its a beauty mate, I did not like the weathering that was slopped onto the skull on mine, look liked someone had spat all over it :lol so I used Silvo Chrome plate polish to remove it, and tone down them spots all over, also I took the weathering on the shins down a bit.
Looks bloody lovely now, soooo shiny :D

Got mine today too, sorry for the crap pics the sun has left Scotland for the day. (if not the year lol)

I find this guys ten times better in hand then any single picture can take, as he doesn't look so pin headed in person. It feels a bit delicate but nowhere near as fragile as I was afraid it would be, the joints are tight enough on mine and the T2 gun is in the box where it belongs.

I was on the fence long ago when it came out, but so glad I jumped off it and finally found the time to pick this up, also glad I've managed to stop smoking cigarettes, today every meal was really that much better tasting, and this Endo's just the icing on the cake.

y44jva4.jpg

AYXIOa8.jpg

Back