Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just finally pulling the tirgger on this guy! SS waitlist pulled through, hopefully he'll ship today so i can have him tomorrow! can't have both EB T-800's without this guy even though he's slightly out of scale!

Bring on the EB T-1000!!!

dont do the stupid shoulder mod thing. i broke mine doing that stupid ****. just leave good enough alone guys

Hi guys, i have the Enterbay Batlle Damaged and i'm in love with this guys. SO i would like to know if this HT endo is a good choice ? A good piece ? Will match good with my EB T 800 BD ?
Thanks for the help fellas

SOLD haha

Love that pose for the T800
I ordered roses and endo arm for a complete set up !!!

This is really better without the gun ! I will order it this afternoon.
Can't wait to see it next my BD T800.

Mine has just arrived... all the things I was worried about (teeth, head shape, unchromed lower legs) just dissolved as soon as I pulled the foam sheet aside. This is an absolute beauty. The articulation is simply amazing. I've looked at many photos and video reviews, but nothing compares to having this in hand. I am blown away.

Mine has just arrived... all the things I was worried about (teeth, head shape, unchromed lower legs) just dissolved as soon as I pulled the foam sheet aside. This is an absolute beauty. The articulation is simply amazing. I've looked at many photos and video reviews, but nothing compares to having this in hand. I am blown away.

I still think the teeth and head are too narrow but it doesn't bother me either. :)

I still think the teeth and head are too narrow but it doesn't bother me either. :)

Yeah, maybe, but as always, when you are looking at it in front of you instead of on your PC screen at 3 times the actual size, all the things that look wrong diminish too.

Nice set up DarthAlias but those are screaming for like backdrops or something! :)

Thanks man, i'm liking your set up, i like the poses a lot man!

Haha, yeah, i'm tempted to get a mirror backs on them, eventually, when i finish my display, i will have the two remaining glass doors and put 1/4 fig on each shelf.

I plan on buying another Besta, may 3 shelf only and put my PF figs and remaining HT big figs in there.

I still need to leave space for QS001 Batman and EB T-1000! I'm loving these 1/4 figs!!!

Back