Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just placed an order for one through BBTS last night myself. Only 17 left at BBTS!!

Oh, and I thought this figure was going to have PERS? I haven't read through the entire thread so I missed that.

Alright! Congrats! :duff

Now lets hope we don't have any issues with it.
17!!!
Now or never people....you will be sorry.

Just contacted Sideshow to find out when their 2nd batch is shipping, and supposed to ship some time in early July. Feels like I'm going to be the last person in this thread to get this thing lol.

Just contacted Sideshow to find out when their 2nd batch is shipping, and supposed to ship some time in early July. Feels like I'm going to be the last person in this thread to get this thing lol.

Nah, I'll be the last guy in the thread with it, just can't keep up with both 1/6th and 1/4th figures. With a bunch of space for 1/6 figures and no space for 1/4th ones, the 1/4's have to go on the back burner, but he will be mine one day...

Far in the future...

The day before judgement day... :gah:

Nah, I'll be the last guy in the thread with it, just can't keep up with both 1/6th and 1/4th figures. With a bunch of space for 1/6 figures and no space for 1/4th ones, the 1/4's have to go on the back burner, but he will be mine one day...

Far in the future...

I hope your shipping doesn't get delayed:panic:

:explode:

:lol

Far in the future...

Just make some room man :wink1: instead of buying more 1/6 figures, sacrifice some of those and get this thing instead!

If they do make a BD Endo, I most likey wont get it.

I've always loved the clean and shiny look of the Endo. Movie accurate or not.

If they do make a BD Endo, I most likey wont get it.

I've always loved the clean and shiny look of the Endo. Movie accurate or not.

Instead of the BD from HT I'd prefer the Enterbay one. Not that it could be better, but it might be different. HT BD could just have some more weathering on it and that is all. Not sure if they will make a new base for it anyway.

Just ordered mine. I did not want to regret not getting in on this. I should get him by end of next week. This just looks too good not to have and admire on display.:yess:

Back