Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My point is: that the issue you have with this figure is very minor, and easily remedied, furthermore, any other figure is going to have some other comparable "issues", that in all likelihood, will be a bigger problem than this one.
I hope EB does come out with a superior endo, but I have my doubts. Time will tell. This piece is the first and only poseable endo that I've ever considered buying, which speaks volumes about how crappy most of the options have been over the years, hence my 8-10 year comment.

You can expect perfection in return for your money, but super high expectations are just begging to be let down. For the cash, (while not a small amount) I think we're getting a very good item in return.

I think it is a good figure for the money too, but I will only be buying this figure once, as I said its a lot of cash for me, so want it to be the right one, and seeing that Pitu video made me want it more as it shows its true scale better and looks awesome, just there constant moaning about the legs worried me a little.
I was just interested in people's thoughts, those who already have it as I don't just yet.
Great that the paint is removable, and that the chrome is under there :D

Yeah I was more referring to orders placed directly with Sideshow. Either way, they should be shipping the standard to consumers by now, I don't know what the hold up is.

I've just sent Sideshow a message asking when they're expecting to start dispatching the standard version. I'll let you know their response.

Thank you for posting those pics, I was getting awfully tired of repeating that the paint apps on the legs are just sitting over top of chrome. God people are whiny as hell. If a little bit of easily removable paint is something that ruins a figure as unique as this, then regardless of rudeness, I have to say it: you're a shortsighted idiot, how often does a super articulated, completely electroplated endoskeleton come along?! "but oh no, a part on the lower leg has some paint - I'll pass" lol, okay...have fun waiting another 8-10 years for the next similar offering to come out, which will also disappoint you in some way.

Well said. I personally like the paint app and understand why they did it. I mean the thing is walking across lava and ash from in a nuclear war, my feet would be dirty too. Their try to make the best figure within reason. I'm pretty happy. With that said, why they include that cheap plastic gun, It should be titanium!

As the finances stand, it's starting to look like this piece will pass me by. I'm hating Enterbay for even hinting at their own endoskeleton and making us wait for an update that's looking like it will never come. Shame on them and their ****ty marketing.

arnold_schwarzenegger_screaming_kindergarten_cop.jpg

Last edited:
Holdy $h!t ***** this F'ing thing rocks:rock:rock:rock

I just opened it and I'm blown away....

Gotta get going to work now but wow....just wow:thud:

Congrats The Skull.

Just got mine too !

post-13-0-65471900-1369419863.jpg

EDIT : Oh BTW, I'm not impressed by the packaging. I think the endoskull on the box is quite cheap actually.

Last edited:
Holdy $h!t ***** this F'ing thing rocks:rock:rock:rock

I just opened it and I'm blown away....

Gotta get going to work now but wow....just wow:thud:

Congrats The Skull.

Just got mine too !

post-13-0-65471900-1369419863.jpg

EDIT : Oh BTW, I'm not impressed by the packaging. I think the endoskull on the box is quite cheap actually.

Congrats on getting this guys:clap

Really can't wait for mine :impatient:

Congrats, dudes.
:hi5:
Can´t wait to get this, have him besides my EB and also mod the base a bit and switch the pistons on the collar bones to the right position.
Will look ace in his place...uhm...well let´s keep that sentence that way.
:lol

Just heard back from Sideshow and they say there is no specific date for when it'll be shipped but it's still this month. So sometime next week then hopefully:pray:

Last edited:
Uhm, guys?
Has anyone EVER seen THIS:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G07Ad1ET59Q[/ame]

THAT has to be the coolest thing I´ve EVER seen and I´m gonna ask him asap what´s the price of it...

I've never seen that. Is it a real physical piece and not a digital animatic?

The skull definitely looks more T1 than the headsculpt on this HT figure.

Absolutely.
Check the website, it´s linked in the info of the vid.
It´s a physical piece, with remote control for moving, especially for taking pics and making movies and when I´m correct one is in japan in Tomenosuke Shoten.
Seems to be a sci-fi themed place...

Absolutely.
Check the website, it´s linked in the info of the vid.
It´s a physical piece, with remote control for moving, especially for taking pics and making movies and when I´m correct one is in japan in Tomenosuke Shoten.
Seems to be a sci-fi themed place...

Cool. I gather its not a mass produced piece so it probably costs a fortune.

I think perhaps its got a bit too much of an overbite? Teeth look a bit too wonky maybe? Or perhaps I'm already too accustomed to the orthodontic perfection of the HT figure.

Also the skull shape in profile on that piece looks kinda like that of the NECA 1:4....not sure if thats a good thing.

Cool. I gather its not a mass produced piece so it probably costs a fortune.

I think perhaps its got a bit too much of an overbite? Teeth look a bit too wonky maybe? Or perhaps I'm already too accustomed to the orthodontic perfection of the HT figure.

Also the skull shape in profile on that piece looks kinda like that of the NECA 1:4....not sure if thats a good thing.

Yeah, the overbite is a bit too much, right about that, but I have a feeling it´s only on the 2.3...cause I didn´t see it on the 2.2.
And also right about the price prolly.
I asked him and will give you a heads up, buddy.

But good transition to the teeth of the HT, btw:
The more I see it, the more I like those teeth.
I didn´t give a damn on this gap and I find it horrendously ugly.
Good thing HT did the teeth that way.

Will you mod the collar bone position?!

Will you mod the collar bone position?!

I don't think I'll bother. Someone said they caused damage doing it and I don't care enough about the mod to want to risk that. Its not like it would do all that much to make this look more like the T1 endo - there'd still be other innaccuracies that I can do nothing about so I might aswell keep the figure stock.

Back