Hot Toys - QS002 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale Endoskeleton Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good stuff Timo. I'm sure you've just given them ideas for their next 1:4 scale endo rather than this one though.

:rotfl:exactly: along with responses from the complaining anti-complaining brigade attacking and slagging Timo off most likely. :rolleyes2

For whom I don´t give a damn, cause it all comes down to ACT and if they won´t and just cry and slag and what not...their problem, not mine.

If one doesn´t say anything...NOTHING will happen.

What was it...man, it´s on the tip of my tongue...Andrew could you help?!

"The future is not..." and then?! "done"..."fix"..."complete"?!
What was it?!

Fill the blank, buddy...will ya?! I don´t get the words right...

:wink1: :lol

spine inside the torso
No such thing on the real endoskeletons. Was an added feature for the Cinemaquette only.

The teeth are better on this one than the Cinemaquette IMO.
How can they be when the Cinemaquette was cast from original SWS molds and the HT teeth are an inaccuracy referenced from the Sideshow bust.

For whom I don´t give a damn, cause it all comes down to ACT and if they won´t and just cry and slag and what not...their problem, not mine.

If one doesn´t say anything...NOTHING will happen.

What was it...man, it´s on the tip of my tongue...Andrew could you help?!

"The future is not..." and then?! "done"..."fix"..."complete"?!
What was it?!

Fill the blank, buddy...will ya?! I don´t get the words right...

:wink1: :lol

Terminator_2_394.jpg

How can they be when the Cinemaquette was cast from original SWS molds and the HT teeth are an inaccuracy referenced from the Sideshow bust.

I don't know where you got that information, but that's completely false. There was no 1/3 Endoskeleton miniatures, so the CM Endo didn't come from any SWS molds. Some people say the CM Endo was laser scanned, others say it wasn't. There really isn't much proof out there to prove which is true. The Endoskeleton may be the most accurate, but it's not completely accurate, and the pose is weird too. I've never really been fond of that Endo.

000650rck4y77d7kxyqk7d.jpg

000642o1saput7qau9lhfz.jpg

12280256dl5b8ge5g1xleg.jpg

1228059oc9589afall2xo9.jpg

Definitly can tell there're some problem on this figure, but there's no any other endo around this price which could match this quality. And only from the head sculpt, HT is the winner, just go back to check CM and SS1/2 if you want.

The chrome looks better in those shots than in the official proto-pics, still very clean but a deeper shade than it initially appeared if that makes sense. Teeth do seem a little on the overly prominent side though.

Maybe just the pose but there is zero neck on that thing. That not a bit of a glaring anatomical oddity to anyone? Put human flesh over that and he'd be the elephant man.

No such thing on the real endoskeletons. Was an added feature for the Cinemaquette only.

I don't know where you got that information, but that's completely false. There was no 1/3 Endoskeleton miniatures, so the CM Endo didn't come from any SWS molds. Some people say the CM Endo was laser scanned, others say it wasn't. There really isn't much proof out there to prove which is true. The Endoskeleton may be the most accurate, but it's not completely accurate, and the pose is weird too. I've never really been fond of that Endo.

I love the pose, scale, and everything about the CM Endoskeleton. It's just my opinion that realistic acrylic teeth are much more screen accurate than the painted CM teeth. Idk if it was laser scanned...all I know is Arnold had normal human teeth in Terminator, which is what this HT has.

This figure is actually looking a lot better in the ani-com pictures vs the promo shots. Still, the teeth are bugging me. What's bugging me the most is that the top row of teeth is narrower than the bottom row of teeth, which looks really weird and inhuman, and the top incisors aren't overlapping the bottom ones slightly either, also inhuman looking. Maybe the bottom row is slightly too long?:dunno I think if the teeth were tweaked just a bit, this figure would be close enough for someone like me, who isn't a endo expert.

I like how people compare the old 1:6 HT and the new 1:4 proto. The new Endo should be better indeed, if it wasn't at least a bit, then why would want someone to buy just a scaled up figure. The new one still has some less details alas, hopefully it will be fixed. As for Cinemaquette I never like their endo, nice statue, but waaaaay overpriced, plus the pose is simply gay, no matter if it comes from a specific scene, it still is very weird.

Anyway I'm going to get this baby and I think I have already a display case for it, it was for the PF Vader but will go well for the Endo. Can't wait to see more pics. Really cool to see it is chromed. :clap

It's third scale? Christ, I apologize, I must have mistaken it for something else then. Sorry about the misinformation.

really ? you know this for a fact ? cause this pic is one of the endos
on the Winston auction and you can clearly see it..in 1/1 scale

2667-0001b2.jpg
Right, I forgot about the T3 style. But this HT endo is supposed to be T1... yet is T2... but with the inclusion of the spine inside the chest... it'll be T3. Talk about an amalgam of styles.

Last edited:
I think the teeth don't look anything near human...well...it looks like after a human took a punch...Yeah.
But that's all.

Why not take the scene where the endo rises from the fire. This scene should suffice for reference.

But I'm with A-Dev: Like the chroming much more on those pics. Detailing is come out better.

Let's see what's coming out of it until the release...

Back