HOT TOYS QS 1/4 Darth Vader (pic courtesy Seanxlong)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The fact that the person who created Anakin made him all that you said means that you have to "deal with it".

Yeah I'm not fond of how those characters were written or portrayed either (even Obi-Wan, who was much more of a boring fuddy-duddy than I would have expected from ANH), and try to put the prequels out of my mind as much as possible when watching the later movies, but ultimately I do have to accept this as being the official canon backstory now. It just seems silly not to after all these years.

Been saving all my Rp's for this eventual release. That is if they changed it from the original planned ROTS version. This does look much better. Annoying the stand for the helmet is an exclusive I guess since they call it a special edition. But damn even at about 1/2 price still not sure if I want to spend that much.

I'm a big Vader fan, but.....

star-wars-darth-vader-quarter-scale-figure-hot-toys-9025061-02.jpg

star-wars-darth-vader-quarter-scale-figure-hot-toys-9025061-03.jpg

30cff1c8a468ce95b89acf0e41e591cd.jpg

So I guess we are getting 1/4 troopers as well [emoji57]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoot I'm really loving this but that price is steep... even more $$$ than Joker. It's quite a ways off too; a year and a half. This probably won't sell out before release right? I think I'll sit on this one for a bit.

984308e2bf00906824314f8ac694ab6c.jpg

ddf2f5d2bcb265c18b88e0a2e030d939.jpg

b51529b0cc9d4ac08f7c72435e11ccec.jpg
6deea2cbdfc413b3dbb9abc76d6346fe.jpg

70177e9a56ac4d93f000a63e4c7c7c8d.jpg

This helmet is so accurate. I'd never use the exposed head sculpt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The exclusive accessory doesn't really interest me; just a stand for the helmet when you have the unmasked head on. I agree with you bebe13junior, I'd almost always display him with the helmet on anyways. HOWEVER, the exclusive is only $15 more...

Definitely the first Hot toys statue/fig I'm gonna buy (never used to because they mostly produce 1/6 and I don't like 1/6).

It is not really clear on the photos from the website, but the base does not come with that strange pole in the middle right (the ones seen on most 1/6 scale base pieces)?

Ordered!
I have the original 1/4 Premium Format Statue of Vader. The Unmasked will display nicely right next to him.

Ordered! I didn't keep my preorder for the 1/4 Boba and wish i had. Not gonna miss this one.

Back