HOT TOYS QS 1/4 Darth Vader (pic courtesy Seanxlong)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely the first Hot toys statue/fig I'm gonna buy (never used to because they mostly produce 1/6 and I don't like 1/6).

It is not really clear on the photos from the website, but the base does not come with that strange pole in the middle right (the ones seen on most 1/6 scale base pieces)?

That's the pole for the crotch grabber...same as 1/6

BOOM! Finally a 1/4 Vader I can own. Forget that ridiculous new PF and I'm so glad I resisted the urge to pay over a grand for the Iron Studios version. This one will be mine! :rock

Hopefully I can snag it on BBTS before it sells out, no way am I paying a NRD for SSC :lecture

I must be missing something here. Maybe these guys get charged a different type of NRD. The type of NRD that is actually extra on top of the price of the figure? From these repetitive posts there is no way the NRD this person is referring to gets deducted from mthe final price of the figure right?

Per the post below this BBTS slapped a NRD on this. Boy is he going to be pissed once he finds out!

So here’s the question ...

Even though I love my Iron Studios Statue to death, but it would make more sense to have this one flanked my some some stormies..

Should I now sell it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks absolutely amazing. But for close to $600 I'm happy I'm committed to 1:6 collecting for figures! Grats to anyone getting this bad boy, might be the definitive rotj Vader in a long, long time.

Thing is.. at this price point and size is when statues begin to look more appealing to me personally, you would want this item to last at least as long as you do :lol

I’m not sure I can resist the temptation. Wor, your comparison ain’t helping lol. Such a beautiful sight to behold this figure is.

Just recently finished selling off all my star wars stuff, but might have to get this as my one representation of SW. It hits all the right notes for me.

Back