HOT TOYS QS 1/4 Darth Vader (pic courtesy Seanxlong)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do hope that when they do get around to making a 1/6 scale ROTJ Vader that he will feature that warm Sebastian Shaw smile that is missing on this 1/4 scale release.

Not likely, granted this is tame compared to Sideshow's, but it seems like everyone is taking the approach of getting Shaw's likeness but depicting his face like it would appear as if you pulled the mask off earlier in the movie.

IDK I'm torn. I like it, it's pretty good, but I've never liked Vader's overall look from ROTJ. ESB is by far superior. Still though this is pretty good.

I haven't bought any OT 1/6 because my wallet could never keep up with all of the releases. I'm pretty sure I'll get this one since it is obvious HT will only release more popular characters in the 1/4 line and it will be easier to keep up and be more selective.

Tap'd from my 7+

I’m liking this sculpt with the more solemn expression. I always wanted to avoid this version because i don’t want a Shaw kinda smiling Vader on my shelf. Even if it would be more screen accurate.

It's cool to imagine that face inside in the helmet when he was being such a badass in Empire. Despite what Chasing Amy says, he's not a feeble, crusty old white man!

386edc16004f0852428035ce9339c9e3.jpg

01f8cba44a6194c5bde4dd9675741538.jpg

Some new pics from HT FB page.
Looks stellar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fett was $470 at Sideshow. i guess we can expect Vader to break the $500 barrier.

Back