HOT TOYS QS 1/4 Darth Vader (pic courtesy Seanxlong)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor!

C7EE5722-805E-4A28-85E1-FC2E889C44E5.jpg

Awesome. This figure really looks like a guy in a suit.

I found an alternate use for the stand. I'm going to try and repose the big guy tomorrow. I tend to get fixated on getting everything right so it takes me a while lol
54cf874baada5e2a271d02f8899cdfe8.jpg
042c58a83bf7fae32012d9d26191dc38.jpg
920034eeeeee56ff0eacbbda2490fb50.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I added a little padding to the chest to bulk him up a tad more...it's really just preference as it's pretty great straight out of the box with only the inner cape needing some ironing/steaming.

Due to the extra padding the suit won't close all the way up at the back which is no big deal as it's hidden by the cape...but i would advise for those who are doing the mod not to stretch/force the back of the suit closed as it might cause stress to the pleather over time...

0 11.jpg
0 12.jpg

For those interested here's whats underneath the top of the suit...

0 10.jpg

I also re-worked the bottom base(which comes apart easy enough)...i used an orange tinted plastic file folder to cut a new template from and replace the solid white sheet inside the base...

I then adding some LED's which are powered by USB...pretty happy with the results:)

0 13.jpg

Can you upload a Picture from 3/4 or side view? I can't judge how fat it became from straight on shots.

Picked up my QS Vader from the post office today. I haven't had a chance to futz and pose to my liking yet but here are some early shots. I do find the ratchet joint figures harder to pose. This is the regular edition.

These were taken with my mobile and there is quite a bit of lens distortion lengthening the helmet. This weekend I'll try and take some better ones.

7g0ZvSA.jpg

ZJsMqyN.jpg

iIUdeJ1.jpg

omysjPN.jpg

Dn8GCW6.jpg

dnxLgnS.jpg

SSC says last chance for this but there is no low stock warning on product page.

Well just paid for mine with BBTS, and yikes at $612 after taxes it was not cheap. So definitely not going to be using them anymore. As cool as this looks, I'm not sure it really looks worth the price of two and a half ESB Vaders. Lol

Back