HOT TOYS QS 1/4 Darth Vader (pic courtesy Seanxlong)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HOT TOYS OS 1/4 Darth Vader (pic courtesy Seanxlong)

Foreseeing the usual wave of PT bashing, I must say I'm never gonna buy this because of how it looks (symmetric helm, crappy shoulder armor, skinny guy inside) and not because it is from ROTS.

Those 2 reasons are mutually exclusive?

Why couldn't the 1/6 look like that?

Is it indeed ROTS? Or an idealized version like the smaller one? If its ROTS I will likely wait. It all depends upon what this guy comes with.

single-piece shoulder armor screams ROTS.

Bingo! The easiest way to tell if it's from ROTS. Now add some change out pieces to get whatever version you want would be outstanding. Don't get me wrong, I love the PT just not Hayden Vader.

Bingo! The easiest way to tell if it's from ROTS. Now add some change out pieces to get whatever version you want would be outstanding. Don't get me wrong, I love the PT just not Hayden Vader.

It was the robe under the armour with super shiny symetrical helmet that gave it away for me.

Woof, it is unfortunate because I feel like this would be the only 1/4 vader we will get. I wonder what he comes with.

Robe under the armor appears in V and VI as well. That dome though...big time PT Vader give away as well.

not everyone is that talented. i couldn't swap out pieces. Will wait for a better Vader even if it is years away.

not everyone is that talented. i couldn't swap out pieces. Will wait for a better Vader even if it is years away.

I'm not talented enough to make swap out pieces. I'm just hoping this will come with a few extra pieces and be a "whatever version you like best" Vader and not exclusively ROTS. One can hope.

Extra pieces should be at least:
-helmet (not symmetrical)
-armor (not mono-piece)
-gloves (longer)
-chestpiece (not incastonated in the suit)
-body (A GODDAMN BODYBUILDER instead of a skinny kid)

:lol

Is it hot toys trying yo not step on SSC's toes? We get 1/4 rotj boba because of the sideshow premium format. I imagine same goes with vader.

Dam this would of been my first 1/4 scale piece,but nope not doing ROTS!!! :(

I think if it should be a "swappable all in one Vader". Considering they would most likely make one, why not make it so that you can have some of the look of the three VAders (most only care about ANH and Empire/ROTJ). I am very excited nonetheless. One of my last pieces. I have the SS Vader and enjoy it. Getting the 1/4 scale Fett. But Vader needs to have a 1/4 scale version. Will be the best sold 1/4 if it isn't just ROTS or is a prequel Vader.

I don't see any pictures. .this is what I found..

FB_IMG_1429233521572_zpsqi0ce8og.jpg

Help me out...what's the big difference between those movies. ..? I watched esb to rotj at least 200 times and still don't see it. .. and now rots. ..

Back