HOT TOYS QS 1/4 Darth Vader (pic courtesy Seanxlong)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F Hayden Vader. Prowse/Jones Vader for me. Prequals made Vader out to be a whiney, spoiled brat to me. OT only for me. I saw them when they originally came out in theaters. Thanks George for almost destroying my child memories.

F Hayden Vader. Prowse/Jones Vader for me. Prequals made Vader out to be a whiney, spoiled brat to me. OT only for me. I saw them when they originally came out in theaters. Thanks George for almost destroying my child memories.

Damn...only "almost" destroyed? Can't imagine your indignation had Lucas personally fully annihilated your childhood. Also Jones voiced Hayden vader too so make sure to add him to your **** list as well.

LDrMFGX.jpg

I would love for James Earl Jones to overdub all the Anakin dialogue in his evil Vader voice. "NOW THAT'S POD RACING"
"I HATE SAND"

I was still hoping they could have maybe done an "all in one" Vader. Having swap out parts to make it an ANH, ESB/ROTJ or a ROTS. Three different helmets, different shoulder pads, gloves.... Would it have been that difficult?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was still hoping they could have maybe done an "all in one" Vader. Having swap out parts to make it an ANH, ESB/ROTJ or a ROTS. Three different helmets, different shoulder pads, gloves.... Would it have been that difficult?

Would've been good for us, but that would have been a terrible business decision for Hot Toys. They make their money selling variants.

Would've been good for us, but that would have been a terrible business decision for Hot Toys. They make their money selling variants.

True enough. I just figured that before this sudden burst of 1/4 scales that the line was very small and would have limited pieces. Really there was only the Batman and Endo...and now we have a couple IM on the way and potentially 3 SW (boba, Vader, Stormtrooper). I just think it's weird they would release the least liked Vader costume in the amazing, large and detailed 1/4 scale. I figured that have a one and done Vader as an option but I guess they are confident in the 1:4 line to have variants down the road.

One thing's for sure...There will always be new Star Wars figures coming out, and Disney will make sure there's plenty of demand for them.

I surely hope this goes finally up around Force Friday ... :(

Back