HOT TOYS QS 1/4 Darth Vader (pic courtesy Seanxlong)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll admit--I can't tell one version of Vader from the other. But, just knowing this is from the prequels means I have to pass on principle. :lol

I'm not great with the "his chest box was .04% brighter in ESB" stuff, but the ROTS suit has some glaring grossness to me. The symmetrical helmet is the big one, but for me the shoulder pads are what bugs me the most. They look so restrictive - it seems like using a lightsaber would work as well as throwing a football in a suit jacket that was a little too small.

Are the quarter scale figures as articulated as the 1/6 scale?

I'd bump this thread with THX217 pics:

IMG_0081_zpsdz9tnzay.jpg~original

That's one nice looking vader..

bring it HT.. I want more infos on this and a PO Date !

Probably waiting on the 1:6 vader to sell out or get close to it before this goes up for PO.

Business 101

Because George Lucas.

Edit: I derped

Though there were always changes between the movies, it being symmetrical is a no brainer though (they were never meant not to be symmetrical or get warped like they did). Also it was obviously going to be smaller with Hayden in it, it'd be weird if it goes magically from Hayden to normal size Vader (which is a lot bigger ;p).

Back