HOT TOYS QS 1/4 Darth Vader (pic courtesy Seanxlong)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would anyone buy a 1/4 Hayden Christensen Darth Vader if hot toys brings out a new one for Kenobi?
Darth-Vader-No-Gif.gif

Mando is suffering from pin-head syndrome...that helmet is tiny compared to Fett
Ok so it’s not just me haha.
Boba and Vader are hyper real, honestly look like guys in a suit. Mando just looks sort of unnatural where you wouldn’t say those same things. I don’t know if it is the pose, helmet. But something is lost in realism.

Ok so it’s not just me haha.
Boba and Vader are hyper real, honestly look like guys in a suit. Mando just looks sort of unnatural where you wouldn’t say those same things. I don’t know if it is the pose, helmet. But something is lost in realism.
I don’t think the pose helps, who stands with their arms sticking out like that?

I know this is a vader thread, but since I featured him in my review, I guess it wouldn’t hurt to share it here:

1/4 mando is a really nice figure. IMO the helmet doesn’t look small and outside of his arms not able to be positioned closer to the body, overall it’s great.

HT needs to release their effin trooper.

Does look better in the video actually but the Fett and Vader are the better of the three. I mean the Vader is just a masterpiece. Worth getting even if you are just a sixth scaler.

I should have said your poses are genuinely awesome sorry and yes it can be a pain in the #%! to get arms to fall naturally on these figures.
Haha nah don’t sweat it, I used that pose for one specific shot, got lazy for the line up/comparison shot and didn’t repose mando. But yes, even after spending a LOT of time futzing, his arms just can’t fall naturally to the sides.

Does look better in the video actually but the Fett and Vader are the better of the three. I mean the Vader is just a masterpiece. Worth getting even if you are just a sixth scaler.
I ain’t gonna disagree with you there.

That’s actually a constant concern of mine. Can older figures still hold up with brand new releases. Most of the time, no...but I believe 1/4 vader and fett are the rare cases of “yes, they absolutely can”.

I ain’t gonna disagree with you there.

That’s actually a constant concern of mine. Can older figures still hold up with brand new releases. Most of the time, no...but I believe 1/4 vader and fett are the rare cases of “yes, they absolutely can”.
Yeah I agree. I think a lot do. Tbh I worry about newer figures not holding up to some older ones sometimes haha.

And that HAS happened too haha!
Haha I mean I do think Hot Toys pride themselves on their workmanship and quality and figures generally are getting better. But some of my older figures still are some of my best: 89 batman and joker, T2 Battle Damaged T-800, 1/4 TDKR Batman, ANH Stormtrooper, Robocop, Robocop battle-damaged and yes the 1/4 Fett and Vader.

Just saw Fennec was previewed by HT on Facebook…the one figure I’ll be so pumped and jaw drop for is the Quarter Scale Stormtrooper. That is my hope at some point next year.

Back