Hot Toys: Prometheus - MOVIE SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet HT will do one or two Prometheus figures at the most (if they do one), then they'll stop. Like they did it with endless licenses: Watchmen, Sucker Punch, Expendables, Matrix, Avatar, etc, etc, etc. Finish what you ********* start HT!!!! And stop wasting plastic doing Ironman figures!!!! They are in Mark 42 or 47???!!!

I bet HT will do one or two Prometheus figures at the most (if they do one), then they'll stop. Like they did it with endless licenses: Watchmen, Sucker Punch, Expendables, Matrix, Avatar, etc, etc, etc. Finish what you ********* start HT!!!! And stop wasting plastic doing Ironman figures!!!! They are in Mark 42 or 47???!!!

So true.:stick

drevil.jpg

:horror :thud: :lol

I bet HT will do one or two Prometheus figures at the most (if they do one), then they'll stop. Like they did it with endless licenses: Watchmen, Sucker Punch, Expendables, Matrix, Avatar, etc, etc, etc. Finish what you ********* start HT!!!!

Whhaaat D:

But they announced a few figures.
Does it mean we're in the clear for the figures they announced at least??

Yep, don't get your hopes up until a pre order goes live.

If HT isn't happy with PO/sales figures on any toy in a line they have a nasty habit of pulling the plug on the line.

Yep, don't get your hopes up until a pre order goes live.

If HT isn't happy with PO/sales figures on any toy in a line they have a nasty habit of pulling the plug on the line.

Yep! Freakin sucks but it's true! I'm still belly aching over the Platoon line ending abruptly! We get Taylor then Bad *** Barnes and just when you thought that your wishes have been answered....no ELIAS...R.I.P Platoon, you were the wettest dream I've ever had :(

Strange business model..........

I would think most people would wait for the prices to drop before buying
but I guess the reaction will be: N O P E //cancelled//

Truthfully I think Shaw will be the ONLY figure from this line produced. I just don't see it being a big seller at all...HT always names more "coming" figures in the line but that means ZERO if this doesn't sell and sell well...

I don't see why they won't make at least one of all the characters.

It's a popular film with some amazing character / outfit designs, & has potential epic sales written all over it.

This ain't no box head Reynolds Green Lantern film. :lol

If they make Fifield, he better have "SUPER" articulation so you can get him in to this pose.:rotfl

292myxh.png

He should also come with a wide selection of heads, like these at the very least.

fm540.jpg

35na69f.jpg

bfhsbc.jpg

10oener.jpg

30cym15.png

Fifield could also come with some heads based off of the concept art, or one of them could come with the SSC "Exclusive", not that I think HT would ever get around to making him.

30mqow4.jpg

zvj0n.jpg

svrmeh.jpg

Back