Hot Toys: Prometheus - MOVIE SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must have missed it somewhere in the teasers, but surely HT is going to include one or two of these?

Prometheus-2012-movie-props.jpg

Whatever they're called?

If not with Shaw, Maybe with David.

Haven't they got another Tony Stark figure for Iron Man 3 coming out soon? The movie isn't even out yet! I wish they would show a little interest in their other licenses.

I can see this as not a priority for them.Fans will be the only buyers for these.The hype is gone for the haters so its up to us that like the movie

Haven't they got another Tony Stark figure for Iron Man 3 coming out soon? The movie isn't even out yet! I wish they would show a little interest in their other licenses.

Very true. I guess why not though when you've got Iron Man fans frothing over a $280 action man with a plastic table and some light up cardboard....

It's like selling lemonade to kids on a hot day.

I can see this as not a priority for them.Fans will be the only buyers for these.The hype is gone for the haters so its up to us that like the movie

I kind of thought this also, but I recently read "Entertainment Weekly's" top grossing movies of the year, and while Prometheus isn't as big as, say, the Avengers, if you look at its total worldwide gross, it still had quite a lot of interest. I mean, Avengers and TDK trilogy are HT's bread and butter, but they need to have some diversification, and getting a foot in the door on what is basically the Alien prequels seems like a no-brainer.

I kind of thought this also, but I recently read "Entertainment Weekly's" top grossing movies of the year, and while Prometheus isn't as big as, say, the Avengers, if you look at its total worldwide gross, it still had quite a lot of interest. I mean, Avengers and TDK trilogy are HT's bread and butter, but they need to have some diversification, and getting a foot in the door on what is basically the Alien prequels seems like a no-brainer.

The fans are more butt hurt than the average viewer, but maybe we alien fans will gain new peeps.I do think hot toys thinks the way you wrote.Plus who knows maybe they are fans? This is my opinion so no hard feelins to the haters

Back