Hot Toys: Prometheus - MOVIE SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah....I'm in for the entire series. Please don't let this one die HT :pray:

Right there with you man! I have great anticipation for this line and hope it goes beyond just 3 or 4 figs(would love to have Fifield,doubt it though)

okay the translation :

"Hot Toys had got the Prometheus license for a long time, but have never shown the prototypes. Although the head sculpt is still missing but the helmet with light up function and the suit itself all look very life like. The figure comes with accessories like different form of hands and axe; not to mention the Engineer helmet. Meredith Vickers is also in the progress of being developed, lets look forward to David and Engineer in the future !"

Thanks!

Light up helmet? Nice. :clap

I'm so ready for Shaw and Vickers! :D

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

okay the translation :

"Hot Toys had got the Prometheus license for a long time, but have never shown the prototypes. Although the head sculpt is still missing but the helmet with light up function and the suit itself all look very life like. The figure comes with accessories like different form of hands and axe; not to mention the Engineer helmet. Meredith Vickers is also in the progress of being developed, lets look forward to David and Engineer in the future !"

Thank you very much and hey, f you too! :lol :1-1:

Deacon? While he looked cool, he was in the film for like 5 seconds! A fig? nah....

We'll definitely get one(if the sales are successful)!
It's built towards towards his reveal.. and he's on the alter thing Holloway looks at :pray:
NECA's is releasing one too.

I wonder why they don't mention the squid in the article though
is Shaw just going to come with a lose squidly?.. To what, stick in her backpack?
29nttep.jpg

I agree that Shaw in her injured state is pretty iconic...I still remember seeing the trailer image when she falls to her knees and thinking WTF?!...and it's just so badass that she tricks a machine into butchering her and then takes off to continue getting **** done. But for a display I find the Space Suit much more interesting.

Kudos to HT if they do it though. I hope we see the success that warrants it. I also think we will see the Deacon though probably down the road. HT loves the Alien creature variations.

okay the translation :

Best get buying lots of Shaw and Vickers figures guys.:wink1:

Soo it looks like they are giving the axe to Shaw in the first suit..
so much for my dreams of these two in a perfect character pose!
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adlJJF5KNbg[/ame]

I'm soo happy they're doing light-up helmets though. :peace

I'd love a medpod version that also comes with the second space suit, though I'd be surprised if they made two different Shaw figures.

The medpod version is custom work.
No way HT will release this.
The octopus is thrown as a bonus to those who will do the custom.

ENGINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Back