Hot Toys: Prometheus - MOVIE SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Noomi drives this movie every step of the way. She gave an incredible performance in line with the other strong female characters from Aliens and Terminator. But she actualy had more depth than those, and wasn't just a gun-toting Rambette. She reacted with more vulnerability the way most human females would but without being a helpless damsel in distress type. Plus chicks in spacesuits just look cool.

Were is a "Like" button when you need it?

I agree 100% she did a fantastic job in the film and would be the only figure I would want from the film....unless they did a properly scaled Alien 1 Engineer. That would be awesome!

I'm glad it's Shaw. She was my favorite character and if there's only one in the line, I'm happy it's her. I like the spacesuit with the orange piping a lot more wish they went with that version instead, but beggars can't be choosers.

I agree JediJones.

Even though the suit she wears at the end is more "iconic" I recognize the difficulty in engineering such an outfit at 1/6 scale and am just thrilled that:

1. We're actually getting a high end Prometheus figure.

2. It's Shaw.

Technically, she is wearing that suit at the end with this figure, the suit with the orange piping is the undersuit.
It may be difficult but I think it's worth the effort, I'd easily pay $230 for a Vickers in the undersuit (I'm hoping that's the hold up with her figure).

She had a wonderful performance. Like Ripley I cared about her a lot and wanted her to survive. She very much mimicked Ripley in a lot of ways to me.

Glad HTs started with her. I just hope the engineer will be next. Love David too but a HTs engineer would be amazing to see

Yeah totally agree. Just like Ripley she was a fighter, a survivor. She was simply awesome.

Personally I'm hoping for David next, but I'd definitely want an Engineer, Vickers, Janek, Fifield and Charlie.

Come on HT, show us what you got! :impatient:

not interested with the human characters, to be honest. they're dull in this movie.

was hoping for some creature reveal.

instead we get the flat azzed chick. :lol
0115-00487-001b17.jpg

Those Hot Toys asses that everyone calls "fat" are just a normal woman. :gah:

I've done the measurement it equates to just over 36" hips, supposedly the "perfect" dimension for a woman. What it really illustrates is how waif-like (other than the boobs of course) and unrealistic doll bodies have been in the past.

Edit: Just to put that even more in perspective, my hips are 40" and I'm still in the normal 'non fat' range of women's sizes.

Um, awesome that we are even getting an HT fig.

Sent from the Monolith.

Yeah I'm glad they didn't cancel this despite the haters. Since they are still referring to Prometheus as "series" I'm sure there's more coming.

^ A Peter Weyland TV series could be incredible. Think about that. A series about his entire life leading up to Prometheus. The progression of Weyland Industries, the advancements in technology including terraforming and robotics, etc. That would never, ever happen...but it'd be amazing.

In a perfect world....

I'm with you guys.. I really want the ORANGE pipe suit :thud:
2rqoncw.jpg

It should definitely will come with the tiny orange handle backpack she fills and the Axe. Maybe the medicine needle and Vicker's vodka too :sick
33lh17m.jpg
sqqo9y.jpg

Last edited:
Those Hot Toys asses that everyone calls "fat" are just a normal woman. :gah:

I've done the measurement it equates to just over 36" hips, supposedly the "perfect" dimension for a woman. What it really illustrates is how waif-like (other than the boobs of course) and unrealistic doll bodies have been in the past.

Edit: Just to put that even more in perspective, my hips are 40" and I'm still in the normal 'non fat' range of women's sizes.

The comment you quoted was "flat", meaning not enough booty/too small. :wink1:

Back