Hot Toys: Prometheus - MOVIE SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the latest milk magazine from HK stated that its Elizabeth Shaw, good for you guys who like her!! it mentioned something about Vickers, David and the Enigeers but i couldnt read the whole sentence due to the low quality photos.

428238_471646462897349_52972798_n.jpg

398065_471646492897346_1819122180_n.jpg

Love she comes with the Decapitated head. The release kinda reminds me of royce though with the axe. or a Predator with a trophy skull

Last edited:
Looks like it says Shaw Bridge to me... Elizabeth Shaw (Bridge Version) maybe but what was iconic of her on the bridge?

Also is that the alien she removed from herself next to the engineer head? seem like we could be getting a Shaw, Vickers, Engineer and David & Engineer twin pack (only as they are mentioned together) seems like a win/win/win right there!

That was what I was thinking too, they might do different versions of her. Not sure if it says Bridge. That d looks like an s.

i can only assume they mean the Bridge of the Prometheus.. I.E where the ship is piloted from..

EDIT - just zoomed into the image and it definatly says Bridge - weird.

Yeah.. could just be the way it's wrote but it says David & Engineer so it seems like it could be a twin-pack.. Engineer is mentioned separately before hand as well.. seems odd for HT to do twin-packs, only one i can think of is the Batman Demon/Scarecrow..

I guess you could say David and the Engineer did have a connection of sorts.

So with Fassbender so far not being represented from either X Men or Prometheus now, could this point to likeness rights problem? Seems strange there is a slow release from both even though they were announced a long time ago. And strangely he is in both.

Yeah.. could just be the way it's wrote but it says David & Engineer so it seems like it could be a twin-pack.. Engineer is mentioned separately before hand as well.. seems odd for HT to do twin-packs, only one i can think of is the Batman Demon/Scarecrow..

I guess you could say David and the Engineer did have a connection of sorts.
It could literally just be an Engineer figure that comes with the Ripped off Head of David as an accessory the same we we are getting an Engineer head with Bridge

It could literally just be an Engineer figure that comes with the Ripped off Head of David as an accessory the same we we are getting an Engineer head with Bridge

Maybe so, surely they won't rob us of an actual David 8 Figure?

He may very well be planned, but HT are being strategic about the timing for the release. I feel their mind set is likely if they release Shaw first people will get her because its a Prometheus figure. And that people like David Enough to get him no matter what. There is alot of people uncomfortable about buying female figures out there so they probably wont want to give people an option between a male and female figure from the same movie at the same time so everybody doesnt just jump onto the male.

Back