Hot Toys: Prometheus - MOVIE SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is possible with the suit and all.It needs that look and with the helmet off look.But without her hair down i will not buy the figure

I would think Shaw and David would be 1st in line then the Engineer. They wouldn't need the rights for the likeness on the Engineer so I think it's inevitable! Vickers and Fifield wouldn't hurt either.:wink1:

I'm not sure if it's been discussed before, but now I'm pretty sure there's gonna be more than one Prometheus figure. Besides the teaser a while back where it said "Figures":

76-1_prometheus-teaser.jpg

The recent pictures from that magazine nobody can read (lol) it says in English "Prometheus Series".

touch0.jpg

Sorry if this is old news, but I was afraid they were only going to release one figure.. Now I have hope for at least David.

Finally!! Some Prometheus figures!
I really hope this isn't like the "Avatar Series" and we only get one figure.
I'd buy Shaw (who I think is pictured based on her short height) Vickers and David in space suits, an Engineer in bio suit, and a Adult Trilobite.
As for the Deacon, I have a strong feeling that he'll have a much larger role (and perhaps larger stature) in the sequel, so best to wait for that release.

Based on what we've seen so far, I don't think this should be priced too much higher than $100. I mean unless it comes with a boat load of accessories, what warrants a $200+ price tag for a figure like this?

I really enjoyed this movie and I would love a figure for the collection but I feel there is nothing truly iconic in the film that would warrant HT's current price tag of around $200.

Maybe the Engineer (accurately scaled), but that'd be it.

Maybe the Engineer (accurately scaled), but that'd be it.

Prometheus' 8" height or the original Alien's 20' height?

Although I love Prometheus and was fine with their height there, I kinda would prefer the Engineer in his original 20' height.

Last edited:
Since I really doubt they will make a Fifield, even though I would buy him before I bought a Vickers figure, which figure will come with the Hammerpede accessory?

Back