Hot Toys: Prometheus - MOVIE SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
new2fk.jpg

Possible

Possible that they're already working on two separate Shaw figures? I highly doubt it but would be glad to be wrong.

No. The other one may be David. Just because the figure has that uniwue silver thing on the belt doesn't mean anything. Captain America didn't pick up one of the Alien rifles in the Avengers yet the figure has one.

Rorschach didn't share the same costume as the Comedian. ;)

Agreed, however Rorschach was easily the most wanted figure from the Watchmen line as I'd guess an Engineer or David would be from this line. Only one of those three may ever happen.

I think its a different fan following too.The watchmen was amazing but not every one thought so

Same with Prometheus. There's far more haters than lovers.

I'm glad we're getting this version. It looks much better than the rubber under suit.

But if it turns out to be David that would also be great! Fasenbender is great in the film.

Bri

I don't know what is the hold up with any Fasenbender figures if NECA can produce a 6 inch David figure what is the reason Hot Toys can not produce 12 inch Magneto or David figure is the issue with him giving his ok to likeness or Hot toys not bothering at all.

I'm just glad it APPEARS we are going to get Prometheus figures from HT..after all the ragging on poor HT we did

I really enjoyed this movie and I would love a figure for the collection but I feel there is nothing truly iconic in the film that would warrant HT's current price tag of around $200. If they wanted to use a budget release like they used to do and price Shaw at $150 I might have bite.

However when I think of the film and the most Iconic scene I think of the post C-Section scene where Shaw is stumbling around the ship in her underwear covered in blood in slime.

Would I be crazy to customize that look?

Back