Hot Toys: Prometheus - MOVIE SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
definitely Meredith a$$

prometheus9.jpg

But the figure isn't wearing that suit. It's this one but Vickers didn't have the silver thing on her belt.

prometheus-meredith_vickers-charlize_theron-3.jpg

That and what appears to be an Engineer head pretty much guarantee that it's Shaw.

6397_411286872283540_1119890155_n.jpg

I'd love to see figures of both ladies in their orange stripe racing suits but looking at the top pic of Charleze there I bet it's just too much R&D for HT to bother with.

The suit with the orange piping is much more interesting. It'd be nice if Shaw is getting this one then if they made a Vickers she'd get the other.

They have to release a David of some sort as a companion piece for this, and hopefully one of the figures will come with the mangled David head as an accessory. IMO, it's a given that HT will also release a Deacon, C'MON!!!

I cannot wait for this! :) If it is Shaw (and it looks likely it is), I hope the suit is flexible enough that it would be possible to also kitbash a male character from it.

Besides Shaw,David and Vickers I would really like a Fifield. The Red-head with the tats to me was such a unique character not only by his appearance but also by his rash & sarcastic persona. Would love to have him next to the others!

The good thing about Shaw too (potentially) is that they can SCULPT her hair.

If they try to do what they're doing with Black Widow 2 - I'll be pretty disappointed. I can't stand the dolly hair. :lol

yes i admit Noomi did a good job in this film, but Engineer is the center of attraction!!!! One engineer and one David, DONE.

I think everyone is collecting differently , i am buying the figures for fun and dio's so without Shaw the engineer is lonely.But David and vickers would be amazing.That is a lot of cash for three humans plus the space jockey would be around 300$ at least so i hope they don't make them all.

This is a prequel to aliens so i am all in with the hopes the new movie gives us Aliens and more chaos

Neca is making a David figure. :dunno

People used to suppose Gary Oldman wouldn't sign his rights away but Neca made a Sirius Black figure long before HT made Gordon. I think this is just a case of HT holding out on the more popular character.

Back