Hot Toys: Prometheus - MOVIE SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this movie last night and again I LOVED every minute of it ....... I'm ready to preorder the 2 engineer versions, deacon with squid Facehugger, shaw and David

I want Shaw and David pure minimum.....then Vickers. Engineer? Possible, not till sequel most likely....

Shaw > David

Dude, you crazy...

kids-dancing-to-crazy-frog-o.gif

Ohh Hot Toys give us a damn reveal already!!! I want a David and a Shaw asap so i can pet them. Yes, i pet my Hot Toys, ok? Well at least my Gorilla Soldier from Planet Of The Apes.:monkey2

Why are you even here if you just are to troll. If you don't like the license, get out!

Sent from my GT-P7510

Just giving my opinion which is entirely NOT against the rules. I am allowed to come into this thread and give criticism. If you like it so much then you shouldn't care what I think.

I really hope they do abandon it. They could be using their talent for much better licenses.

Alright now you are being an a$$ MechMan. We all know that you hate the Alien, Predator and Terminator universes but have no problem with the endless superhero figures and how you really want WaW figures, but enough!! Why are you on a Prometheus thread if you want the license abandoned?? I know you can post on what ever thread you want, but its clear you are just here to piss others off. You have succeded, so please LEAVE! :lecture:monkey4:pfft:

Back