Hot Toys: Prometheus - MOVIE SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't care how long it has been, they probably have more of the terminator,alien and predator figs then anything. I like all the marvel figures btw and want to see other characters like sinister,apocalypse and cable.

Dude nobody was trying to attack you, its just that the things you are saying are pretty hypocritical.

Oh no I have a difference in opinion,lets all attack me...If how much I care that you don't like my idea for World of Warcraft figures could be measured then it would a single cell of "I don't give a ****". :clap

Alright, alright, forgive me. I shouldn't have come here to the Warcraft thread to tell everybody how much I don't care about Warcraft and how disappointed I am that Warcraft is being made instead of what I want. I had some dirt in my eyes when I wrote that. Made me angry it did, made me lash out. From the bottom of my heart, everybody, I'm sorry. I sincerely hope you all enjoy your Hot Toys Warcraft figures, and from now on I vow to be a mature man who doesn't come to threads solely to whinge that the figure being made isn't from the license I want. It's gonna be tough, but if I just keep trying I know can do it.

Alright, alright, forgive me. I shouldn't have come here to the Warcraft thread to tell everybody how much I don't care about Warcraft and how disappointed I am that Warcraft is being made instead of what I want. I had some dirt in my eyes when I wrote that. Made me angry it did, made me lash out. From the bottom of my heart, everybody, I'm sorry. I sincerely hope you all enjoy your Hot Toys Warcraft figures, and from now on I vow to be a mature man who doesn't come to threads solely to whinge that the figure being made isn't from the license I want. It's gonna be tough, but if I just keep trying I know can do it.
It's called criticism. I had an opinion on the topic and in my post I mentioned World of Warcraft figures and it was you guys that ran with it.
HT have announced a WOW license! :panic:

I wish..****ing **** how I wish.

This thread sucks!

THIS one too :monkey3

Aaaand I'm done here, cya after announcement...
dolf_ru_136.gif

Ok cry babies who can't take criticism aside, lets talk about this license. To me prometheus is in the same universe as alien and predator and thats why hot toys sticks with the most, that and terminator which is cool I like all that stuff but I just do not see how these prometeus figures will not be in my collection, maybe a space jockey but none of the ship's crew.

Ok cry babies who can't take criticism aside, lets talk about this license. To me prometheus is in the same universe as alien and predator and thats why hot toys sticks with the most, that and terminator which is cool I like all that stuff but I just do not see how these prometeus figures will not be in my collection, maybe a space jockey but none of the ship's crew.

If you buy one single figure from this license then you're pretty much contradicting yourself from the start.

Please, Alien does NOT exist in the same universe as Predator. Those are just crappy crossovers. Also, you are being very hypocritical. You say you want Hot Toys to focus on something other than Alien, Predator, and Terminator. Meanwhile you dont complain about all of the Superhero bull****. You arent looking at the subject from a general stance, you are looking at the subject from a biased stance. At least Alien, Predator and Terminator are original franchises, which pleases me.

Back