Hot Toys: Prometheus - MOVIE SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can. But expect getting it back. That being said....

I hope you get abandoned. :lol

Sorry but I am here to discuss these collectibles whether it's positive or negative feedback. I give criticism and if you don't like it then just put me on your ignore list.

Alright now you are being an a$$ MechMan. We all know that you hate the Alien, Predator and Terminator universes but have no problem with the endless superhero figures and how you really want WaW figures, but enough!! Why are you on a Prometheus thread if you want the license abandoned?? I know you can post on what ever thread you want, but its clear you are just here to piss others off. You have succeded, so please LEAVE! :lecture:monkey4:pfft:

Really I hate them? Because looking at my cabinet I see 3 preds,Dutch,a Tech Noir T-800 and I have the 1/4 scale Endo on pre order so...so much for that I guess.
Looks like somebody's mommy didn't give him enough attention... :dunno
No but your mom does.:naughty

WTF happened to HT Prometheus thread? :slap

HT WoW figures? Hahahaha!! Good one.. :rotfl

Better than prometheus figures. :rotfl

That'd be about the only one I bought is the engineer, the rest will just be generic looking sculpts in space suits. What else more could they do?:dunno

So you're hating on the franchise... yet still going to buy one? :stick

So you're hating on the franchise... yet still going to buy one? :stick

What? I never said I hated prometheus. I enjoyed the film I said I did not like the idea of Hot Toys making a line devoted to them. And I would like some prometheus collectibles but I just don't think Hot Toys should do it. I don't want to have to pay $175+ for a just some guy in a spacesuit....
Maybe if they made the ship cause they did the Batman tumbler so well and an engineer but that is all, no generic human figs in spacesuits. :google

What? I never said I hated prometheus. I enjoyed the film I said I did not like the idea of Hot Toys making a line devoted to them. And I would like some prometheus collectibles but I just don't think Hot Toys should do it. I don't want to have to pay $175+ for a just some guy in a spacesuit....
Maybe if they made the ship cause they did the Batman tumbler so well and an engineer but that is all, no generic human figs in spacesuits. :google

I think you maybe you are in the wrong thread?
Theres an avatar thread somewhere , they would love to hear what you are saying :thud:

Franchise: the right or license granted by a company to an individual or group to market its products or services in a specific territory.

Sorry but I am here to discuss these collectibles whether it's positive or negative feedback. I give criticism and if you don't like it then just put me on your ignore list.

Really I hate them? Because looking at my cabinet I see 3 preds,Dutch,a Tech Noir T-800 and I have the 1/4 scale Endo on pre order so...so much for that I guess.

No but your mom does.:naughty

:rotfl
Good one, can we go back to talking about the remote possibility of HT actually ever making Prometheus figures now?

That's what this thread is here for...

You didn't discuss anything. You simply came in and said "I really hope they do abandon it. They could be using their talent for much better licenses." like a big ******.
If you're only coming in here to bash the franchise and whatever collectibles come from it, then you're a troll and you need to leave.

Not at all really. Prometheus practically regenerated the Alien franchise whereas Blizzard keeps making dumbass decisions to send WoW to it's grave.

I'll gladly take an Engineer, or beautiful Shaw in spacesuit over a fatass cartoon panda anyday.

Oh and if you "don't want to have to pay $175+ for a just some guy in a spacesuit...." then you could uh, just taking a wild guess here...not buy them.

doy

They must go David or Engineer first on this. Shaw's going to collect a small group and kill the line. As sexy as she is.

Worlds crying out for a god damn Fassbender figure.

You didn't discuss anything. You simply came in and said "I really hope they do abandon it. They could be using their talent for much better licenses." like a big ******.
If you're only coming in here to bash the franchise and whatever collectibles come from it, then you're a troll and you need to leave.

Though I agree with what you said the words "Samurai Predator" came to my head. :wave

Yeah well the Samurai Predator sucks ass. :lol

:lol

untitle.JPG

Back