Hot Toys: Prometheus - MOVIE SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_m5d37gboso1r02dwco1_5001.gif
403649244.jpg

Jonesy feels David's pain.. :crying

Yeah, nah - real cat.. fake tears. :wink1:

An excellent match up of GIFs though. :hi5:

I'm really hoping ONE day I get my HT DX Ripley with Jones.. really hoping. :rock :pray: :pray: :pray:

All I want is a DX David one in his spacesuit with severed head and an alternate green weyland uniform. I want the stand/base to come with a couple urns

Is it fair to say that Hot Toys hold the right to use Fassbender Headsculpt as they have 2 movie licences where he is in ?

I begin to think that's not the case.

Professor X and now Shawn, there is certainly not hundreds of reasons to not use the current fame of Fassbender to sell huge amout of figure.

One logical reason could be that they don't have a marketing expert..... ;)

Is it fair to say that Hot Toys hold the right to use Fassbender Headsculpt as they have 2 movie licences where he is in ?

I begin to think that's not the case.

Professor X and now Shawn, there is certainly not hundreds of reasons to not use the current fame of Fassbender to sell huge amout of figure.

One logical reason could be that they don't have a marketing expert..... ;)

tumblr_lj3srwfoFb1qzaoaao1_500.gif

TWO FILMS. Yes, both produced by Fox, but separate licences. Nam would go to town on this guy.

I'm sorry I forgot something in my explanation. That's why it seems weird.

Apparently, french forum Hot Toys community got the exclusive info at Ani-Con that the first figure will be Elizabeth Shaw.

People on this forum are quite serious so we could possibly have Shaw in first before David...:monkey1

Sad if true.....:monkey2

Why whould Promethous sell huge amount of figures to begin with??? This movie sucked... I loved Alien and own the Hot Toys Big Chap so that has nothing to do with it... I hope Jame Cameron comes in for round 2 and makes somet thing of what could have been a good frnchise...

Back