Hot Toys: Prometheus - MOVIE SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it would stink up whatever shelf it was displayed on if they were to make a full release of it with articulation or whatever. Theres nothing to it. It would be a nice extra like Trackers hound however. But id really just like it in the fetal position to display it on the floor possible on a small display base of gunky ooze..

it would stink up whatever shelf it was displayed on if they were to make a full release of it with articulation or whatever. Theres nothing to it. It would be a nice extra like Trackers hound however. But id really just like it in the fetal position to display it on the floor possible on a small display base of gunky ooze..

That's just your opinion...and I sure don't agree with it. :nana:

That's just your opinion...and I sure don't agree with it. :nana:

Here you go

p90.jpg

You can open and close its mouth, 1 set of hands, no accessories. Visible elbow, hip, shoulder, neck, ankle , waist, wrist and knee joints. If not then rubber which will fail as they always do in time. That will be $200 please.

incidentally the picture i used is the only way id display it. Which is why id be happy with lump of rubber/plastic Hound style

Decon really is going to be the odd one out on the shelf if he ever gets made. I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility for HT to make it; it would be weird if they didn't.

Here you go

p90.jpg

You can open and close its mouth, 1 set of hands, no accessories. Visible elbow, hip, shoulder, neck, ankle , waist, wrist and knee joints. If not then rubber which will fail as they always do in time. That will be $200 please.

incidentally the picture i used is the only way id display it. Which is why id be happy with lump of rubber/plastic Hound style

Is that picture from the art book?

I hope Cameron gonna raise the bar and quality with his "Prometeuses".
I want Rapas with extinguisher-gun crumble the ____ out of the oversized female Engineer so that I can buy both from HT.

Not feeling HT will do anything on this for quite awhile. Encouraging that it looks like a sequel will be coming..giving HT a couple years breathing space to get something out!

If its in production i don't think they will slow it down because there's another movie coming out.I am not sure if that is hot toys science to making figures but i think there is a dead line in there factory

If its in production i don't think they will slow it down because there's another movie coming out.I am not sure if that is hot toys science to making figures but i think there is a dead line in there factory

Yeah they aren't gonna wait for the second film to release some figures. I say as early as summer 2013 we'll get some Prometheus figures in hand. Probably specs/pre-orders in Dec. 2012-Feb 2013.

Or maybe they'll time the figure unveilings with the DvD release in October.

Yeah they aren't gonna wait for the second film to release some figures. I say as early as summer 2013 we'll get some Prometheus figures in hand. Probably specs/pre-orders in Dec. 2012-Feb 2013.

Or maybe they'll time the figure unveilings with the DvD release in October.

Be a good way for them to promote their line if they did that.

Back