Hot Toys: Prometheus - MOVIE SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's a little early to abandon all hope. We KNOW HT's 2012 is dominated by Avengers and TDKR. That was never going to be negotiable. It hasn't been that long since the movie even left the theatre. It's not even on DVD yet. Let's all just chill out for a few months and enjoy the forthcoming NECA figures for now. I expect both HT and SS will have some great Prometheus swag for us in 2013.

Hot Toys specifically said to stay tuned until this fall to see a Prometheus reveal. When fall comes and goes and nothing is previewed then I'll consider being concerned. Not before.

There's a picture on FB which shows a little card with the Prometheus poster and the words "Coming Soon" at the bottom.

Guess we still have a bit of a wait ahead of us.

There's a picture on FB which shows a little card with the Prometheus poster and the words "Coming Soon" at the bottom.

Guess we still have a bit of a wait ahead of us.

578798_400448610017135_1113667177_n.jpg

but does this mean coming soon as later this year...or coming soon...later in the show???? Dont matter as long as i get David.... :) or shaw/Vickers. Id love a Ford but dont see her getting made :(

but im totally interested in seeing that ada wong........i think thats her name if i remember correctly...

That would have been nice. With all thats coming out from Avengers and Batman I can definitely wait a bit for anything else I consider a must have.

Well it's gonna be a long wait in that case considering how much is coming out this year and the two first quarters of next year...

I have a feeling Hot Toys will show of Magneto and David at the same time to boost sales by having two Fassbender figures at the same time

Back