Hot Toys: Prometheus - MOVIE SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have watched this movie several times and again last night…..I can’t stand the “Shaw” actor. The wrong actor to play that role. I wish Theron and her would have switched their characters. I can’t stand Shaw's light “children book” reading voice “I don’t want to go back where we came from I want to go where they came from”. And her huge ass cheek bones that require full wide screen to view.

I don’t mind the movie but again I don’t like the actor who plays shaw…wish it was Theron!

Overall I don’t care about HT Prometheus figures. Didn’t then don’t now.

I have watched this movie several times and again last night…..I can’t stand the “Shaw” actor. The wrong actor to play that role. I wish Theron and her would have switched their characters. I can’t stand Shaw's light “children book” reading voice “I don’t want to go back where we came from I want to go where they came from”. And her huge ass cheek bones that require full wide screen to view.

I don’t mind the movie but again I don’t like the actor who plays shaw…wish it was Theron!

You've watched this movie several times and Noomi Rapàce is "the Shaw actor"? Do you close your eyes during the credits, or just sort of, like, tune out the boring bits?

No ****ing way - Noomi's awesome, you need to secure that **** Hudson. :lecture

See? Nothing to worry about.

mocking.gif

Doesn't surprise me coming from a Shrek Fan.... Shrek is Love, Shrek is life.

I keep reading that part two is a go for the fall. So I have hope, but wow it's a messed up way too go. There are so many things I want and this is a sad deal

Back