Hot Toys: Prometheus - MOVIE SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. They tried to connect it with ALIEN franchise, makes it stinks
2. Sequel wouldn't change anything in the "original" retarded mess

WTF :lol

How's Moscow in the last few days of 2013 my friend?:wave
Maybe Ridley Scott will pay you a visit so he can debate Prometheus with you:rotfl

Watching the Movie it seems clear the original intent was a direct Alien Prequel. Then it looks like it kept getting played with till we got the mess we ended up with. I still love Ridley Scott and the movie looks beautiful and has fun performances, but its not good film IMO.

BTW if you want to watch a great movie with Charlize Theron check out Young Adult. Great flick for all us just hitting around 40. Fun to drink to as well

Just making my regular check-in, in case one crazy day HT decide to actually deliver on the Shaw figure..

* tumbleweed *

Perhaps this thread could be reworked into a HT Prometheus support group.

Just making my regular check-in, in case one crazy day HT decide to actually deliver on the Shaw figure..

* tumbleweed *

Perhaps this thread could be reworked into a HT Prometheus support group.

''...I'd never be top of the line again, I'd rather be nothing''

My predators are getting out of control , i need this line to happen for some change.I am not a huge marvel - dc guy so unless they re-release aliens or the marines i am a predator guy sadly.

You're just like me although I have 2 aliens and got the DX13 and the Morgul Lord by Asmus. BUt yea, I would like this line to get going although I'd much rather have some engineers...

My predators are getting out of control , i need this line to happen for some change.I am not a huge marvel - dc guy so unless they re-release aliens or the marines i am a predator guy sadly.

Vk1e0.gif

You're just like me although I have 2 aliens and got the DX13 and the Morgul Lord by Asmus. BUt yea, I would like this line to get going although I'd much rather have some engineers...

An engineer punching a predator in the face would be fun to have on my shelf.My goal is to make a huge dio with the giger style walls in a study but without an engineer it would be super sad.Hate to say if they only made Shaw it would be just not enough to fill the void.I have 12 predators and the elder and celtic on PO making 14 preds :slap

Oh yeah Royce is my only human i own :thud:

Calls Prometheus a bad film...

...suggests everyone watch Young Adult

Love young adult. Great small film with a great cast. Charlize is great in it. If your my age and you don't "get it" It might be because we led different lives and it just doesn't resonate with you. Its a well put together film tho and the characters are consistent and well developed and their decisions even if wrong make sense.

Prometheus has too many plot holes, Characters make decisions that make no logical sense for that character. Also just generally feels confused as to what it wants to be IMO. It looks beautiful tho. I wanted it to be great, It wasn't to me.

Last edited:
so nothing out of the latest conventions suggesting any movement on this huh?

Arrgghh. Really want that Shaw figure that is supposedly in the works. Why did HT bother getting this license if they aren't even going to produce ONE figure from it?

It's a big **** YOU from Hot Toys. Damn them. Another one hidden in the shadows that we'll never see again.:slap:gah:

If Prometheus is a no show at SDCC then I'll be worried. But since another movie is confirmed. It should be just a matter of time before we get Shaw.

^Couldn't have put it any better Mike! They only care about what the masses like and what makes the most money (which I don't blame them for) but I wish it didn't interfere heavily with other lines. When the next avengers movie comes out, everything will be delayed for a long time.

Back