Hot Toys: Prometheus - MOVIE SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Considering this was not shown as an exclusive for this summer....if it's not shown at SDCC/summer cons as a regular release this summer, then I will officially write this figure off as not happening.

:gah: @ the...

ohCRIhz.gif

Not happening- close this up:slap

Last year at SDCC sideshow had the physical paper saying "Hot Toys Prometheus coming soon". I say we at least wait till this SDCC before saying it's not happening. If there is no actually prototype on display at this year's show, then I will agree it's not happening.

Well I guess both SS and HT are helping me to save money because every figure I'm interested in is getting cancelled now or the line is dead:

SS Halo Cortana never happened and looks like they don't have the license anymore

HT Avatar never had a Neytiri, line is likely dead unless the sequels give people a renewed interest.

HT and Neca Prometheus. Looks like we'll never get a Shaw or David. Only small hope remains with the sequel.

HT Tron; no Quorra made, come on!

Getting disappointed with all these license announcements, but either getting nothing, or just one figure.

Was really looking forward to a Shaw figure :(

hey,I was not trying to be evil (I just am naturaly)
but I thought since its with their sdcc stuff that it would be shown at sdcc
we will know soon enough anyways

Your good, I was thinking that this is last chance. Neca is fillin the void

I'm kind of getting worried. All these other figure announcements and exclusives but still no Prometheus tease yet. I want original Prometheus figures. I hope they don't decide to skip the original for the sequel now. I guess we'll know in a few weeks. I've said it before but companies need to stop with the teasers if the product isn't confirmed. Getting fans hopes up only to cancel is bs.

The NECA pressure suit Engineer figures are under $5 at F.Y.E, you guys might want to pick one up as it's looking like you'll never ever see a 1/6th scale Prometheus figure of any kind.

It ain't happening. Let's just bug out and call it even. What are we [still] talking about this for?

Alright, we've got seven cannisters of CM20. I say we roll them into the Hot Toys offices and nerve gas that wretched nest of vipers.

Back