Hot Toys Princess Leia (Bespin Gown)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cace8118ca024288376553d6788b33b4.jpg
0ab915e680287506c9cdd7eebfcdd573.jpg
a7d39ab41e3fbeaeb7f5a8a730d8e0a7.jpg
d2cd490613f2b891e0665423cd53d561.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah she looks spectacularThanks for the pics FSOHK!!
Mine SHOULD be here tomoz,Monday at the latest.
Nice tease of Bespin Han from HT too.

Looks amazing fast streets! Thanks for the pics and review. I can?t wait for mine! I agree, we desperately need bespin han, lando, and chewie w/3po.

She's a simple figure, and as bare bones as possible, but she looks good.

The backdrop is an oddity. In the specs it was described as card, but HT have gone a little better. Since Leia's extras only comprise an extra pair of hands they could've made the backdrop a more substantial piece of plastic like the Deluxe ROTJ Stormtrooper.

KG Hobby is really late getting their stock in nowadays. Rather than being ahead of Sideshow they're now regularly behind them.

Waiting on Bespin Leia, Crait Luke, ROTJ Deluxe Luke and 2 x R2-D2. :impatient:

She's a simple figure, and as bare bones as possible, but she looks good.

The backdrop is an oddity. In the specs it was described as card, but HT have gone a little better. Since Leia's extras only comprise an extra pair of hands they could've made the backdrop a more substantial piece of plastic like the Deluxe ROTJ Stormtrooper.
Figure looks great, but I have to agree the backdrop being made of styrofoam is a disappointment. I had hoped for a plastic piece. Hopefully it?s not chintzy where it?ll be easy to ruin. Kind of an odd choice by Hot Toys making it that way, especially factoring in that she has no other accessories (I don?t really count spare hands).

I still think she looks like she's wearing curtains... :p

This one is just not for me. But that's okay, happy when a non-essential release doesn't tempt me these days... :lol

At least in pics it looks better, but just a piece of molded styrofoam is pretty crappy IMO. Does it attach to the base or just have to hope it stays there?

There are magnets inside it, at the bottom of the Styrofoam, and then attaches it firmly to the stand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great shots! Sorry if it's been asked and answered but does that Bespin wall panel backdrop come with the figure or is it a custom piece?

I would prefer them to keep their backgrounds and give us more accessories as well. Love the escape Leia shots!

Last edited:
Back