Hot Toys Princess Leia (Bespin Gown)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I honestly didn't realize it came with an actual backdrop and not cardboard. That looks nice and adds to the package. The head looks way better there, it's amazing their final product photos can make something look so bad though.

Yeah as simple as that backdrop is, I really like it. Will very likely use it in my display.

She's looking pretty sweet.
I guess HT are waiting til the 40th Anniversary to reveal Bespin Han and Lando now..sigh.

Nice looking piece. Overall, this looks to have turned out pretty well. This outfit though isn’t a very memorable look for me. That backdrop is really nice, and would also go well with Fett or DX07 Luke with the blaster in hand.

Nice looking piece. Overall, this looks to have turned out pretty well. This outfit though isn?t a very memorable look for me. That backdrop is really nice, and would also go well with Fett or DX07 Luke with the blaster in hand.

or Lando,Lobot and 2 Bespin Guards...or even an Ugnaught!!!😮😮😮

The backdrop that comes with this is literally perfect to have DX07 in this exact pose:

luke-skywalker-cloud-city-costume.jpg

Or even with R2:

3C013304-BB5D-4E0D-919F-D9440E80A0C6.jpeg

Those esb pics are great. I forgot I still have to order r2. That?s Endor luke dx, r2, bespin leia, aotc yoda, and eventually krennic. This sw slowdown is awfully expensive. Anyone need a wife? I?m willing to trade and pay the one way shipping.

Those esb pics are great. I forgot I still have to order r2. That?s Endor luke dx, r2, bespin leia, aotc yoda, and eventually krennic. This sw slowdown is awfully expensive. Anyone need a wife? I?m willing to trade and pay the one way shipping.

I need a wife, my wife left me and said that all that is important to me are those stupid toys ... I cant believe someone could accuse me of such an untrue and hurtful thing.

Anyways, more importantly, I think the backdrop will look great for Bespin Luke and for Boba Fett, I think the only issue might be though the height of the backdrop, as Leia is pretty short compared to those two figures.

I will hopefully have her in hand (the Bespin Leia that is) in the next 24 to 48 hours, will compare to the Hot Toys Bespin Luke and the Hot Toys Boba Fett.

06ec875ebf2c3109731316b301b0ebe9.jpg
57c8cae8063c8d90844e583c497fddeb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need a wife, my wife left me and said that all that is important to me are those stupid toys ... I cant believe someone could accuse me of such an untrue and hurtful thing.

Anyways, more importantly, I think the backdrop will look great for Bespin Luke and for Boba Fett, I think the only issue might be though the height of the backdrop, as Leia is pretty short compared to those two figures.

I will hopefully have her in hand (the Bespin Leia that is) in the next 24 to 48 hours, will compare to the Hot Toys Bespin Luke and the Hot Toys Boba Fett.

06ec875ebf2c3109731316b301b0ebe9.jpg

Love that Jnix ESB Han sculpt!

A couple pics from FB. With all the talk of the sculpt and paint job, I forgot about the swollen ankles this also suffers from. Lol

I do really like the backdrop though.

View attachment 472185

View attachment 472186

And the sculpt does look quite nice here, even if halfway hidden in shadow.

View attachment 472187
pic by Drew Gardner

These are much better pics! Good to see the backdrop too. I?m guessing it may not be tall enough to accommodate Luke or Boba Fett.
But yep, really looking forward to finalising my preorder payments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think the best overall fix, as long as the shoes are removable, will be one of those rubber coated phicen bodies, because the joints forearm to hand with wrist peg, are very distracting. Have to find one the right height and body style to respectfully match Carrie in 1979 (when they filmed).

I have been looking, there is nothing correct. I think the only way to get them screen accurate, is that we are going to have to hand make them ourselves, as in mold them over her feet, otherwise, its just never going to be right.

2281456dff49ddc5d33dec68b018b29c.jpg

Back