Hot Toys Princess Leia (Bespin Gown)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's looking pretty sweet.
I guess HT are waiting til the 40th Anniversary to reveal Bespin Han and Lando now..sigh.

Has HT or Sideshow ever taken advantage of an anniversary to reveal something. It feels like we always have these discussions around anniversary years and generally they don?t respond with any anniversary specific product. Maybe way back there was a 30th anniversary Luke figure from Sodeshow? Trying to remember....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been looking, there is nothing correct. I think the only way to get them screen accurate, is that we are going to have to hand make them ourselves, as in mold them over her feet, otherwise, its just never going to be right.

I found a pair on ebay pretty cheap. I'll have to look up which ones they were. They were all black and I just painted then and reshaped the heels from memory. They aren't 100% perfect match but I looked at all of those ref pics and they came out sort of close.

I'm reconfiguring this Bespin/Dago display for the Leia Bespin, a custom "stunt helmet" ESB stormie and an Ugnaught - gotta move the Dago figs out. Can't wait for the Leia to get here. Very excited.:yess:

q6o8i1u.jpg

I found a pair on ebay pretty cheap. I'll have to look up which ones they were. They were all black and I just painted then and reshaped the heels from memory. They aren't 100% perfect match but I looked at all of those ref pics and they came out sort of close.

I'm reconfiguring this Bespin/Dago display for the Leia Bespin, a custom "stunt helmet" ESB stormie and an Ugnaught - gotta move the Dago figs out. Can't wait for the Leia to get here. Very excited.:yess:

q6o8i1u.jpg

Best Lando that I have seen, nice.

Just got a delivery update, I wont have her in hand till tomorrow.

Agreed, how come no video reviews by anyone??? Seems strange, thought that this is what everyone has been waiting for, because this should lead to Bespin Han and Bespin Lando

Agreed, how come no video reviews by anyone??? Seems strange, thought that this is what everyone has been waiting for, because this should lead to Bespin Han and Bespin Lando

Pretty sure Justin will have his review up today,which I'm hanging for!!
Mine shall arrive Friday if there are no issues.(currently bushfires out of control in and around my State atm).

That actually looks really good. Those blogger photos were seriously underwhelming, but that unboxing video shines.
But...
Even knowing the lack of accessories beforehand, seeing that reveal of a plastic clamshell with only 2 hands in it (and a seemingly cheap plastic background stand) is shocking. Note, she is retailing for $350AU here.
No way is this a $350 package.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Looking forward to the full review, but yes! This looks good to me....even with the cardboard insert showing Bespin Han. Thanks for taunting us HT. Cheeky monkeys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Disclaimer: I suck at taking pictures, and after I put up these photos, I have to go out for like the day ...

Review:

It is f_______ spectacular!

Yes the hair could be lighter shaded, that is it, watched the film last night, this thing is a great piece [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303]

Another wonderful tribute from Howard to Carrie Fisher.

Bring on Bespin Han, Bespin Lando and ESB Chewie

The white backdrop piece, is made out of Styrofoam, it has magnets on the bottom which attach it to the base. I don?t care what it?s made out of, it looks great

I cannot do this piece justice with my horrible photos, this thing is simply spectacular in hand

Back