Hot Toys Princess Leia (Bespin Gown)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait, aren’t her ANH boots the same as the Bespin boots..maybe we can use those or are they shorter

You're going to need to get a set of Princess boots too then.

I see ebay Princess boots prices rising quickly.

Wait, aren’t her ANH boots the same as the Bespin boots..maybe we can use those or are they shorter

I went down this insane path yesterday. HT ANH Leia boots don't have a heel.

ANH-Boots.jpg

Escape-Boots.jpg

Any suggestions on what to use for bespin escape? I need to brush up on my 1:6 female boots knowledge.

You could even just use the boots from A New Hope and call it good if you ask me. I guess I’m not that much of a stickler for stuff like that especially on a custom piece.

Yeah those look like your average styled white boots, we can easily find something similar for female 1/6 wear online

Let me know what you find.

All I found were stiletto heeled boots until I saw these. Shouldn’t be too difficult to cut off the strapping and paint white.

3e9d32148136d5ca2e7199832d1d3939.png

All I found were stiletto heeled boots until I saw these. Shouldn’t be too difficult to cut off the strapping and paint white.

Yeah it’s tricker than I thought because the heels are wrong on the ones online

I did find these but the toe is not as pointy but I think it might work

Yeah it’s tricker than I thought because the heels are wrong on the ones online

I did find these but the toe is not as pointy but I think it might work

But honestly, who’s really going to take closeup shots of her boots, I think the ANH boots should work fine on a Bespin escape custom despite no heel

I`m glade that this version is getting made she will look good next to her bespin escape version I did. IMG_0470.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0470.jpg
    IMG_0470.jpg
    421.7 KB · Views: 234
Yeah those Daenerys boots look like they would be perfect.

Thank you! I could not remember the name of the dragon show lady and didn’t want to be an idiot and say “it’s the dragon lady boots from that show everyone watches.”

I think you all should hold up on sourcing boots. This is Hot Toys after all, they will reuse the parts from both versions and make the Escape figure. It will be a con exclusive for sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back