Hot Toys Princess Leia (Bespin Gown)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok. I’m all about my Leia but now I just feel Like I’m shoe shopping with my wife.

Guys. Please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m gonna pass on this one for preorder at least. I would’ve saved $25 per Royal Guard if I didn’t preorder and just ordered w the eBay coupon. With how Hoth Leia is lingering, an even less used costume with no accessories will probably do the same. The headsculpt looks pretty much like they just stuck different hair on the Hoth one.

star-wars-princess-leia-bespin-sixth-scale-figure-hot-toys-903740-01.jpg
pre ordered.:love

Thank you Hot Toys!

Last edited:
I’m going to Secret Base in like 20 minutes later, does anyone have any specific photo that they want?

I’m going to Secret Base in like 20 minutes later, does anyone have any specific photo that they want?

The feet. They are kinda cankle looking right now.

Also, has the white wall backdrop/base been shown yet? I seem to recall at shows they didn't display it.

Special just for me, apparently they took it out this morning it’s going to some show in China somewhere. And they have no idea when it’s coming back

Blue gel diffusion on set lighting. Also why Fett’s armor gets a turquoise hue. No blue diffusion in BDW’s promo shot.

I wonder if the tall white Bespin wall backdrop is sculpted plastic or just cardboard with a pic on it.

Back