Hot Toys Princess Leia and Wicket Collectible Figures Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^:rotfl
No shipping notice from PC yet, so there goes any chance of getting it before the weekend. Oh well.....
*edit* was thinking of calling them to check, but they must have felt a disturbance in the Force. My AusPost app pinged to say it was being prepared for delivery! It will probably still be early next week, but nice to know it's on its way :)

No shipping notice from PC yet, so there goes any chance of getting it before the weekend. Oh well.....
*edit* was thinking of calling them to check, but they must have felt a disturbance in the Force. My AusPost app pinged to say it was being prepared for delivery! It will probably still be early next week, but nice to know it's on its way :)

I was going to say I will race you as i just ordered the Leia only version but you will beat me for sure now!

Heads up to anyone looking to use PC for these sets - I tried the STIFF10 code for the 10% discount with my order and it worked.

I was going to say I will race you as i just ordered the Leia only version but you will beat me for sure now!

Heads up to anyone looking to use PC for these sets - I tried the STIFF10 code for the 10% discount with my order and it worked.

Haha! We'll see. It's a bit hit and miss with the post at the moment. Tracking can look like it's in the area, only to be delayed for another day.
Well done with the code too (although I can't for the life of me work out the naming...)

So I?m kind of considering getting another Wicket to customize into another Ewok... if there?s one that would be possible to turn him into. Pabloo maybe? A little taller, but not much?
Edit: so Wicket is .8m and Pabloo .96m

So I?m kind of considering getting another Wicket to customize into another Ewok... if there?s one that would be possible to turn him into. Pabloo maybe? A little taller, but not much?
Yeah, and since Wicket is a bit oversized to that measurement, then I'd definitely work with Paploo. Kenny and Warwick were close enough in height.
I think .8m Wicket in 1/6 comes out to 5.25", but I'm definitely glad it's not a Medicom or Hasbro sized version.

Here's some shots of my standalone Wicket. I messed with his face cause it was pretty matted down and flat looking out of the box. Now it looks a bit scraggly close up. Also his riceball hand came with some crud on it, dunno what that's about.

wick1.jpg
wick2.jpg

Seems likes somebody at the factory went nuts on him with hair gel. Here he is after combing him out with water for about an hour. Had to take his hood off, found a big glob of matted fur under there and tried to comb down his brow.

wick3.jpg

That's a good question.

I'd personally like to see Kneesaa since she would be the same height as Wicket, but that's a bit obscure.

I think you'd be up to the task of making the Ewok glider and glider pilot. That might be a fun project.

Otherwise Wunka and/or Widdle, the AT-ST hijackers.

Maybe Flitchee if you have a spare E-11 around.

No ping from Australia Post for me yet but the website has them all listed as in stock now so it can?t be long!!
Edit: sorry no solo Wicket in stock yet, just the two pack and solo Leia.

Last edited:
The tracking for my PC order puts it at Monday/Tuesday next week. Oh well, at least working from home means I?m here to ?sign? for it[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

View attachment 491922

Having some fun playing around with "what if"

The more I think about it, I would love for Hot Toys to release the Jedi training Leia and Luke from TROS. I thought it was a beautiful scene, and it would be cool for those who are into EU stuff. I wouldn't mind if they just reused the current headsculpts.

totally digging wicket. futzed a bit with water and some tamiya weathering for about 20 minutes. tried to make his hood a bit more burnt orange. i might try to futz him a bit more with some styling gel but damn i wish they would have left his facial hair a tad longer................seems mine was cut short so there wasn't a lot to work with. all in all though i really like the little bugger.
w1.jpg
w2.jpg
w3.jpg
w4.jpg
w5.jpg
a little more shading around the eyes. im not done yet

Barryo that looks fantastic! :clap how did you make the hood burnt orange?

20200801_005904.jpg
but i think any bit of burnt orange pastel chalk would suffice. i just kind of tried to match the wicket stock photo that made posters & promos. fairly simple to do. if it comes out to bright dull it down with black or brown. just keep working it. the main thing to me was stretching the hood out so it didnt sit too tight to the overall face.
i used this pic as my ref
Wicket_W_Warrick.jpg

totally digging wicket. futzed a bit with water and some tamiya weathering for about 20 minutes. tried to make his hood a bit more burnt orange. i might try to futz him a bit more with some styling gel but damn i wish they would have left his facial hair a tad longer................seems mine was cut short so there wasn't a lot to work with. all in all though i really like the little bugger.
View attachment 491958
View attachment 491972
a little more shading around the eyes. im not done yet

Nice Barry. Mines still on the way. But I'm going to try with styling wax. Gel tends to clump and stick hair together too much. Wax tends to look a bit more natural I reckon.

Don't know if anyone else has tried hair styling wax ?

Back