Hot Toys Prince of Persia Prince Dastan figure specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
b/c it is, which is the reason for the huge neck on this guy

sweet! we have another one to added to list of ppl finally deciding to get Prince dastan...if only there were more so we could convince HT to make a Princess Tamina :(

I would be down for that.

I would be down for that.

sweet! it's probably not going to happen though. I mean ever since HT announced the PoP license, their FB page was full of "why are you wasting your time with stupid licenses like Prince of Persia and Clash of the Titans"

I just wish HT could be more complete with there lines...like if only we could have at least gotten a Victor Creed for the Xmen Origins line, or a Hades or Calibos for the Clash of the Titans. I fear that this guy will be alone on the shelf with no one else familiar to the movie just like my Wolverine and soon to be Perseus :gah:

I haven't taken the time to read the tutorial to post pics AND even more important, I am having a difficult tome finding a pose I enjoy :mad:

Thanks for the info.

The armored vest is held together by (little) strings, I took it off to put on the shirt / robe. The shirt / robe is kinda restricting limiting poses. I cannot get the armored vest back together again with all the strings so for the moment I have one look. Maybe when my calendar opens up, I will fidget with the armored vest a bit more to expand what is available.

I haven't taken the time to read the tutorial to post pics AND even more important, I am having a difficult tome finding a pose I enjoy :mad:

well I wouldn't post pics using SSF, as the pic has to be 600 by 600 pixels at max, where as image shack or photo bucket allow the original size to be uploaded and posted

Just watched the movie..didn't like it...to predictable. But i still want this figure to honor the game franchise.

awesome! hope you post pics as that is what this thread is lacking.

yea ezio is definitely coming out first, but I'm not sure if the other 2 will come out before. Maybe war machine, but Dastan was announced before Royce, but who knows for sure :dunno

i like your sig btw man. awesome photoshop skills and is that SS PF wolverine in your avatar?

awesome! hope you post pics as that is what this thread is lacking.

yea ezio is definitely coming out first, but I'm not sure if the other 2 will come out before. Maybe war machine, but Dastan was announced before Royce, but who knows for sure :dunno

i like your sig btw man. awesome photoshop skills and is that SS PF wolverine in your avatar?

I will post some.

About Royce coming before Dastan, the store where I order all my figurines, said that he will be out before the end of October but say nothing for Dastan yet.

For the signature, it's not me, someone did it for me.

And yes, it's my PF Wolverine as avatar.

I called the store yesterday about Ezio coming this friday, and they still confirmed to me that Royce will be out this month for sure.

I hope they right but they never made a mistake before. There is two list about upcoming things on their website: pre-order and coming soon, Royce is in the "coming soon" section with the remark during October.

So yes I believe !

I got my processing notice today from SS. For not only Dastan, but for Ezio as well. They will start billing for both on October 26.

Got an email today from the store and they said that Ezio and Dastan are waiting for me !!! :hi5:

I'm off friday, so I will catch'em and post some pics here. :rock

^^great news buddy :hi5:

gotta say though, "I told ya so!" about Dastan coming before Royce haha

can't wait for your pics though Wolverine_X-Men :rock

Back